Final Battle: Graduation Day

(Y/N)'s Pov

'Everything was supposed to perfect, everything was supposed to be great, how could this happen' I thought looking at the scene in fron me.

3rd person Pov
Xx Yesterday xX
Xx Last time on Witches Love Xx

Everything was perfect in the world, but what awaited you inside brought reality back with a crushing force. The house was destroyed and on the far wall was writing saying, "come and fight or your family is doomed".

Xx This time on Witches Love xX

"What happened" Crazy asked looking around worried, "Mom!" You shouted while Dick shouted "Dad!", you ran around the house looking for them, calling there names going in different rooms etc. "nothing what about you guys" you asked hopefully, as ran back in the living room, when they said "no" your heart sank and most of your hope left. Walking into the kitchen you placed your head on the counter, 'why must this happen everytime we have a family' you yelled in your head, you were scared and thought of the worse, as you mind raced with endless possibilities of what could of happened, you heard a faint groaning, raising you head and eyebrow you listened again hearing it once more, "what is that" you said to yourself, "(Y/N) we need to-" Dick started as he and Crazy walked into the kitchen, "Shhhh" you said cutting him off, "what are you-?" Crazy started asking until you cut him off aswell with a quick "listen", they stayed quiet and listened around them, soon you all heard what sounded like talking coming from the basement.

Walking over to the door you readied for a fight, you looked at them silently telling them to get ready seeing them nod, seeing this you counted to three with your fingures.

After you reached three you quickly opened the door and used your powers to freeze them as Dick used his to send them back down and Crazy tied them up with vines from the earth, "we got them" you said a little proud of yourself, well that is until...

After you reached three you quickly opened the door and used your powers to freeze them as Dick used his to send them back down and Crazy tied them up with vines from the earth, "we got them" you said a little proud of yourself, well that is until you saw who it was, "Chris! Wyatt!" Crazy said running down the steps, you ran down the steps as well a chorus of "sorries" spewing from you mouth, after releasing them and getting them upstairs you gave them a hug happy there ok, but released them after you heard a pained "Ow", "sorry" you said sweatdroping, "ok first things first are you both ok" Dick asked them, "you flung us down the stairs and into the basement what do you think" Chris asked only slightly annoyed. "Not our fault we saw the place trashed then heard strange noises coming from the basement can you blame us" you countered back, "he has a point" Wyatt said to Chris who still was annoyed but only a little, "how did you both end up there anyways?" Crazy asked them, "we were attacked by the source, and got knocked into the basement after chris saved me from a blast" Wyatt explained, the three of you were shocked, "did you guys get a look at him?" Dick asked "yea he had long shaggy brown hair, green eyes, and a well built body" Chris said, "Ethan" you said softly, "that means that what you saw was right" Dick said to you.

"It also means the weird feeling I had in my gut was right too" you said walking towards your room, "where are you going?" Chris asked you as they all followed you, "to my room to change so we can start looking for them" you said entering your room as Crazy and Dick did the same, after a while you walked out along with you twin and little brother, the three of you made your way to the attic and grabbed the book of shadows, the scrying crystal, a globe and a map. When you finally made your way back downstairs you saw Chris and Wyatt at the couch, they were waiting for you, "ok lets find them" you said as you sat down.