A Night to Remeber

"Prom is tonight, man was this a crazy ride" you said taking your books out you locker talking to your friends "true" gray replied placing his arm around your sholder, you smiled happily and giggled only a little. "This is to cute" Crazy said smiling, "oh totally" Lucy agreed, you smiled at them and looked at Crazy who was currently holding Natsu's hand but still blushing. "We need to go all out for prom huh?" Dick asked, "yep" wendy chimed in happy that she finally asked loke out, " there is still a problem though" Natsu informed, you all turned to him with raised eyebrows as of to ask what, when he didn't answer everyone sighed, "what's the problem Natsu?" Erza asked, "were all are paired off but Dick still has no date" he pointed out, it was true everyone had someone even wendy believe it or not.

"Actually I do" Dick said with a proud smirk, but it disappeared just as quick when he saw the mischievous glint in your eye.

"You do huh?" You said with a devious smile, no one has seen someone move so fast in there life, as you made your way to him

"You do huh?" You said with a devious smile, no one has seen someone move so fast in there life, as you made your way to him. "Who is she? tell me tell me now" you said while poking his cheek, "Yeahhhh no" he said rolling his eyes, that was not the answer you wanted to hear, "My dear dear twin brother we both know i'll get the infomation sooner or later so why fight it, lets make this easy on you and just tell me" you said smiling  which soon turned into a villainous smirk, "or don't i'll get the info ether way and plus that way is more fun" you said, while everyone sweatdroped.

"N-No" he stuttered out but held his ground, "I didn't want to do this but you forced my hand" you said as he started to slowly backaway from you, you put on one of your best puppy-dog face with a quivering lip for good measure.

"pwease brother pweedy pwease" you said as he tried his best not to look, "did he just say pweedy pwease?" Natsu questioned as he lookwd at the scene, he looked at everyone else to see them nodding their head, all the while Dick tried hard not to ...

"pwease brother pweedy pwease" you said as he tried his best not to look, "did he just say pweedy pwease?" Natsu questioned as he lookwd at the scene, he looked at everyone else to see them nodding their head, all the while Dick tried hard not to look at the face, realizeing you need to up your game you went for the deadly tri-fecture, and added a single tear to it, he took a small glance at you only to then realize that he was defeated, "ALRIGHT ALRIGHT FINE! I'll tell you" He said in defeat, you smiled brightly and shot up to fingures in a victory pose "Yata!" you shouted in glee.