A Power Gained, But A Friend Lost

A/N hey guys just a heads up the chapter and the next will have possible feels....well depending on the person.....oh and before i forget there will be a ten month time skip since well if i do the ten months this story will take forever.....  Enjoy and have a box of tissues just in case

Its been months since you last performance and a year since you and Wally became a couple, and to be honest it was actually pretty amazing, wally is an amazing boyfriend, even bugging his parents to spend the weekend with you at your house, and you both were currently on you couch relaxing and cuddling. That is until you heard a boom upstairs, "whats that about?" Wally questioned lookijg down at you while you layed oh his chest, you internally sighed and said "its probably Dick and his music". Laughing nervously your eyes widened when you saw a warlock appear behind the couch, seeing Dick run downstairs he telekeneicly threw him towards the exit, "hey walls can you get me something to drink?" you asked smiling a sweet smile, raising an eyebrow he replied with a confused "sure thing babe".

After Wally got up you ran towards the warlock ducking when a energy ball came towards your head, "can't i at least relax just once!" You whisper shouted, recently demons and warlocks have been attacking more frequently, the warlock relentless on destroying you both thre a energyball at your head,you tryed to frezze it but combusted it instead, "did....that...just-" Dick asked confused but stoped once he saw Piper walk in, who upon seeing the warlock vanquished it, see gave you both a confused look, opening your mouth ready to answer, you heard "babe? Where did you go?" rushing back to the redhead, you told him "my mom came home so I went to tell her hey".

Xx Time Skip xX

Wally was currently outside on the phone with his parents, while everyone else was inside discussing about the recent attack, "these are getting way to frequent" Paige said, "but why is it happening?" Dick asked, everyone shared a look, "you know why don't you?" you asked narrowing your eyes, "its the source" Wyatt said sighing, "Oh yeah the demon at Bruce's party mentioned it" You said remembering the demon and the party, "what is it anyways?" Dick asked, "the sourse isn't a thing its a person well demon", Crazy informed, "you knew?!" Dick and you asked/shouted shocked, "well I am a demon so of course I know" he said calmly, "the sourse is the sourse of all evil" Leo informed you both, you both nodded in understanding.

"How about we go for something to eat" Piper suggested when she saw wally come back inside, everyone looked at her confused, "it might be good to get out of the house don't you think" she said hoping you all caught on, everyone besides wally, who was still confused, had a face of realization on as they noded, wally just shrugged not really understanding it but thought nothing of it, after everyone agreed to go for pizza you all went to your rooms, with Wally going to yours changing inside with a very flustered (Y/N). You walked down towards the pizza parlor with everyone, smiles on your faces, you then heard an interesting ring tone, you singing played as you saw Wally answer his phone.

You passed through an ally way that leads directly to your destination, "Artemis and Megan are planing our wedding already" Wally said after he hanged up his cell, you began to choke on air screaming a "What!" and blushing furiously, everyone laughed at this thinking it was cute, sadly the joy was cut short when a warlock again appeared infront of you, "what the how did he-" Wally began to ask, but didn't finish since you tackled him to the ground, dodging a energy ball,"get him to safty!" Chris shouted dodging another energy ball "but what about-" you started but was cut off when Pheobe told you"go we have this guy you and your brothers protect an innocent". Nodding you held onto Wally, "Dick, Crazy come on" you shouted pulling Wally while running away from the fight with Dick amd Crazy following, "what the heck is going on!" Wally yelled being pulled, "explain later run now!" Dick shouted. You were cut off as another warlock appeared infront of you, " They planned this!" you said realising they wanted you away from your family.

Xx Meanwhile xX

"Killing you is a win win situation for  me I get you powers and get rid off  the charmed ones in the process" the warlock said with a sadistic grin on as he sent an energy ball at you mom hitting her dead on, "PIPER!" Leo shouted running to his wife, "big mistake" Wyatt growled as he sent a blast of heat towards the warlock effectively vanquishing him, everyone ran towards Piper and Leo as Leo healed her.

Xx Back with you xX

The demon grinned a maniacal grin throw a potion at you, but at the last minute you were pushed out of the way by wally, who got hit instead, "Wally!" You shouted running to his side, the warlock not happy with missing his target growled, "no!" You shouted with anger and threw your hands up missing him but blowing up a crate instead, the warlock got away and Wally was in critical condition. "DAD!" you shouted hoping he would hear you but he was busy healing your mother, "DAD PLEASE!" You kept shouting tears in your eyes "(Y/N), hey it'll be alright" Wally started, "no its not this is my fault if only i wasn't a witch" you cried cradling him im your arms, "your a witch?" Wally asked to which you nodded tears still streaming down your face, Dick and Crazy looked at you with saddened hearts. "Thats awesome, wait you didn't cast a love spell on me did you" he joked causing a small giggle to escape your mouth, as you shook your head no, he smiled "good because then that means my love for you was true d-" he started but began to cough furiously, "don't blame yourself ok babe" he said his skin growing colder with every passing second, you noded to his request, eyes red from tears, "I love you" he told you cupping your cheeks, "I-I love you too wally" you replied back. He brought your lips to his in a kiss, that held all the love and passion you both had, for each other, the kiss lasted until you felt him fall limp in your arms, you held onto him tight crying loudly, after a while your family ran and found you, "(Y/N) are you alri-" you heard your dad start to call, but he stoped when he saw wally's limp body, and your crying form, "Dad can't you di something?" Dick asked. "I'm sorry but I can't bring back the dead" Leo informed causing more tears to spill out, holding him you saw his body had began to fade, "whats happening?" you asked looking at his form, he soon disappeared, shocked you stared to grab air hoping your dreaming, (Y/N) (Y/N) Hey he's gone, I'm sorry" Phoebe said hugging you, she was the only one who knew your pain, you just sat there look where he once layed.

Xx Sources pov xX

"I'm sorry master but the target, was not disposed of" the warlock told me, his failure was not appreciated, "you disappoint me" I told him as is destroyed him, "your death will soon be a reality"

A/N DON'T KILL ME! I'M SORRY! I didn't want to kill wally off but this is something that the halliwells have to deal with and it's never easy, but I tried to do it in a way that we already know of, the way he died in the show.......so yea wally's dead no getting him back but heyyyy guess what since everyone liked him i'll write a Wally West x Superpowered Male! Reader but after this story btw next chapter is the funeral so keep those tissues close by. Alright until then my readers say bye eevee,

Eevee eboi

Me bye bye