Love Rival?

"GRAY-SAMA!! Juvia had been looking for you" a girl with blue hair that a little lighter than Wendy's said running to you both

The girl who you guessed was named juvia ran and hugged gray, you felt your heart ache a little but kept a smile on your face. Gray on the other hand had an annoyed look on his face, "what is it juvia" he said as he pried the girl off, "gray-sama juvia missed you" she said looking a bit sad, you wanted to ask him if their dating but felt awkward there "umm gray is she you girlfriend?" you asked him "if she is you can go with her its ok I'll just walk a around with lucy and dick" he look at you surprised "what no she's not my girlfriend pulse I accepted on my own" he said. The girl turned to you, you stretched out your hand and said "hi my names (Y/N)" she took it and said "Juvia's name is Juvia", you sweat drop 'dose this girl always talk about herself in the third person' you thought. Juvia looked at you and gray and said "juvia will join (Y/N) and gray-sama in showing (Y/N) around the school" she said "No juvia its just the two of us" gray said"So (Y/N), gray-sama wanted to show you around the school" she said, the cherry tone in her voice turned to jealousy, "what no h-" you started but was cut off by juvia "you are now juvia's new love rival" she declared then ran off, you stood there shocked, you turned to gray and asked "love rival?" gray just shrugged and you both continued to walk.

After showing you around gray walked you to your next class "thanks for showing me around gray" you smiled "no problem it was fun well i got to go later (Y/N)" he replied with a smile "bye gray" you were about to enter the class but he called you, you turned and saw gray running back to you. "hey I almost forgot" he said "almost forgot what?" you asked raising an eyebrow with curiosity "me and the guys are going to a bakery after school you guys should join us" he said. You felt your heart skip a beat "we'd love to thanks for inviting us" you replied with a smile causing him to smile in return, he nodes and ran off. When you enter your class you notice dick and natsu talking, you made your way way over to him and took the empty seat in front of natsu next to dick. "Hey guys" you said to them, they look at you and smile, you notice dick has a smirk but you paid it no mind, "so (Y/N) what did you and gray do?" he asked you, your face turned fifty shades of red "he showed me around that's it" you said forcing you blush to disappear faster than it appeared. Dick began to smirk again, and natsu had a confused look on his face, "oh yea gray invited us with him and the others to a bakery". "Cool" was the response you got. You turned around while a student was passing, he touched you and you instantly got a weird vision of him getting a great score on his test. You came back to reality and looked around, "bro you ok?" dick asked worried "yea i'm ok" you replied trying not to worry your twin. 'Am I ok' you thought to yourself 'this was weirder than the time i read that page from that "book of shadows"'

*Flashback*

You were sleeping soundly, until you heard a sound so you decided to go and take a look around the house to see what it was, you grabbed a bat and exited your room. You went and woke dick up to help u look," dick wake up" you whispered shaking his shoulder, "ughhhhh what is it (Y/N) i wanna sleep" he said cracking one eye open to glare at you, "there something here i heard a sound lets go i'm not going alone", you said to him "you want to follow the sound have you ever seen horror movies" he said sitting up realizing that you won't leave him alone for a while "yes i have but i also know that we might be then only ones who can fight what ever it is, i am not losing this family" you say your eyes glistening from the tears threatening to fall. Dick saw this and sigh in defeat "fine cone on". You may be a boy but you were very nimble from your days as an acrobat, and bruce thought you and dick every fighting style he knows, you went downstairs, upstairs and the basement but nothing. You heard the sound and looked at dick "it sounds like its coming from the attic" dick says. You made your way to the attic and saw nothing but the book you had to open. Your both were confused and dick made his way to the book, "uuhh what are you doing?" you questioned him he looked at the book and said "I don't know but I am drawn to it somehow, don't you feel it?" "yea I do actually whats with this book?" you asked rubbing your hand over the cover, "I have no idea but i wanna read it" dick said opening it to the first page. You open it and looked at the page and read the title 'to restore the charmed ones powers' "that's a weird title" you said to your twin "yea, there's more" you looked and you both read it in sync.

'Hear now the words
Of the witches
The secret we hid
On this night

The oldest of gods
Are invoked here
The great work of
Magic is tonight

In this night and
In this hour
I will upon the
Ancient Power

Bring your powers
To we sisters three!
We want the power!
Give us the power!

Then the room was lit with a light that seemed to come out of no where. You both woke up the next day in your rooms and shrug it off as a dream.

*End of flashback*

You return back to reality when your teacher entered and continued clean

*timeskip* brought to u by eevee*

It was the end of the day when you and dick walked to your friends "hey guys ready to go?" gray asks with a smile, you both nod and made your way to the bakery to have a great normal day................. or so you hoped.