Wiccaning

"I thought the manor was safe" you said, "it was, how did you even get here?" Chris demaned, "thats for me too know and you to find out" he said smugly. "How old are you!?" You shouted at his child like behavior, but you unfortunately did not get a reply, you did however get another enegry ball thrown at you, lucky for you, you dodged it in time. "Ok how are we supposed to fight back if our magic keeps going haywire?" you asked tackeling Dick to the floor from another attack, "that's where i come in" crazy told you as he used the house plants to attack the warlock vanquishing him.

"Thats was suspiciously easy" Chirs says "wait where is the necromancer guy" you shouted looking around, after a while of looking around a thought came to your head, you looked at dick wondering if he had that idea as well and it looks like he did "you don't think" he says looking back at you as you nodded. "Think what?" Wyatt asked curious yet slightly worried, "this was all a diversion to distract us from his real plan" Dick said, "the question now is what is his true plan"  Paige said as you sensed the magic around the house deminish, "I think I can take a guess" you said as you and your family ran upstairs, "how did he even get rid of the magic barrier grams?" Phoebe asked, "I don't know" she answered, "not helpfully" Piper said looking around. After the magic barrier was fully gone a group of demons and warlocks  appeared behind of you.

"Look out!" You shouted trying to freeze the fireball that was heading for your mom, as you can guess it didn't work, luckily your dad saved her before she got hurt. After looking at them you had gotten an idea.

"Hey Dick up for some laser tag laser tag?" You asked smirking, but you got a confused face instead, to which you just face palmed. After a while he finally realized what you were talking about and returned the smirk with a nod, he then turned to Leo "dad get everyone upstairs and get the barrier back up please" dick said back flipping dodging an energy ball. "What no!" Your mom argued, "mom we got this plus our magic is haywire so we won't be able to help with the spell" you explained while barrel rolling over to a warlock sweeping his feet from under him."They have this Piper come on" Leo said, receiving a reluctant sigh and a nod from piper, he grabed her hand and orbed her to the attic, while the others did as well. You turned to you brother "ready?" you asked him getting into a fight position, "always" he replied as he mimicked your actions.

You both ran at the warlocks dodging attacks using you fighting skills against them, you were holding you own for a while but you were using hand to hand combat while they had their powers 'talk about an unfair advantage' you thought as you kicked one into the wall, not noticing the one behind you. The warlock threw the fireball ready to destroy you, that is until a wall of vines protected you, "thought you could use my help guess I was right" crazy said as he threw and energy ball at the warlock.

"Crazy just in time can you make us some nature weapons?" You asked as you backflipped kicking one in the face, crazy noded and created two weapons a sword and a staff both made out of refernished strong wood. You took the staff while Dick took the sword, after acquiring your weapons you both  got back to fighting, having the weapons helped but not by much. After a while of fighting and getting tired the three of you were almost down for the count, but luck was on your side yet again as the warlocks powers were weakened. "They got the barrier up again" crazy said, sighing in relief, "and not a moment to soon" the twins said panting.

Seeing as how tiered they were starting to get they used what strength they hand to vanquish the rest that remained, as their family came down "nice work you three" Chris said giving you a thumbs up, the three of you panted and dropped to the floor on your butts. "Thanks" you said beginning to stand up, "What about the necromancer?" Dick asked standing up as well, "and where's great grams?" Crazy asked looking around. "What are you talking about she's right-" Chris began saying but cut himself off after realizing that said Halliwell was not there, at this everyone began looking around the house, until they found her upstairs in the attic, "grams what are you doing?" Piper asked looking worried.

"She's about to release me" Armond said as he appeared beside her, a collective "what" resonated in the room "grams what is he talking about?" Phoebe asked hoping that what he was saying was wrong, Penny however just looked down seemingly disappointed in herself, Armond laughed in victory as he asked "Penny, please recite the spell". She nodded and began the spell,

Ashes to ashes
Spirit to spirit
Take his soul
Banish this evil.

Armond was shocked as he began to burn "Penny why?" He asked her "you shall not hurt my family again" she said as he was vanquished. "Great going great grams you doubled crossed him" you said smiling and hugging her, she released you from the hug as Dick walked up beside you, the same smile adorning his face. After watching your faces and smiles Penny smiled back, she then looked at the rest of the family "how about we get this wiccaning happening?" She asked receiving smiles and noded from everyone, "alright" she said as she walked to the book and shadows and recited the real spell,

I call forth from space and time
Matriarchs of the Halliwell Line
Mothers, Daughters, Sisters, Friends
Our family spirit without end.
To gather now, in this sacred place
and help us bring these children to grace.

After reciting the spell the room started to fill with female ghosts of the Halliwell line, after everyone appeared Penny said "The next generation has been born into our family, our legacy.We pledge to be with these kids, these beautiful boys always.Apart but never separate, free but never alone.They are one of us and because of that, we will bless them with all the goodness that we are.Welcome to the family, Dick and (Y/N) Blessed be". After saying those words everyone including your family repeated "blessed be", after this everyone disappeared except for  Penny, you began to feel a tingling sensation throughout your body after the last matriarch left. "Do you think we have control again?" you asked scared, "lets find out" chris said as he threw something at you and on instincts you froze it, with your head turned to the side waiting for it to hit you, after a while of waiting you realized that nothing happened and opened your eyes. To your surprise and happiness the object, that you found out was a grape, was stoped in mid air "yea i think we have control again" you said smiling. Now that you have control over your magic you couldn't wait for thanksgiving.

A/N hey guys soooo first off i know what a wiccanning is but i thought that it will he more special if we connected it to magic in a way that you have to do it to keep control over your powers ......don't judge me anyways i am sleepy af because one its like 3:12 in the morning and i'm starting to hallucinate just a little anyways say bye eevee

Eevee eboi!