Happy Halloween! (Halloween Special)

A/N hey guys happy Halloween! Hope you enjoy this chapter. And yes it is apart of the story told you this thing was long.

3rd person pov

Its few days after your date with wally and the relationship has been going great, and tonight your friends are finally going to meet and spend the rest of their vacation by Bruce with you guys. "i can't wait to see them you guys will get along fine" you said excited practically jumping in your seat, you were currently in the back seat of the limo with Alfred and the other (Wally, Megan, Kaldur, Conner, Artemis and Dick) you would of taken the regular car but all of you wouldn't fit, "just don't upset the red head" dick says sweat dropping, "yea she's strong and can actually kill you but she's sweet" you said smiling. You soon reached the place where you were supposed to meet the others and ran out seeing them, "Guys!" you shouted catching their attention, they turned to you and smiled waving, you tackled gray into a hug knocking you both down, "hey guys" dick said, walking up smiling followed by wally, you got up and apologized giggling slightly along with gray chuckling and getting up himself.

After getting up and pulling gray back on his feet you smiled brightly, "I missed you guys" you said as wally came up behind you and put his arm on your shoulder, gray's smile almost instantly faded, "come on guys" you said smiling picking up Wendy's bag and look to erza, your mouth fell open at the sight oh how much luggage she had, "did you take your whole house" dick asked sweat drooping "its a good thing i called gray and he told me bring a wagon with us" you said walking back with them.

Reaching back to the limo you turned yo see their mouths hung open causing you to giggle while placing Wendy's bag in in the trunk, "please let me help master (Y/N)" Alfred said helping out "thanks Alfred your the best" you said smiling at him, "who's this?" natsu asked, "oh right guys this is our butler/grandfather figure Alfred" dick said helping out with the bags as well, "if we didn't have him the manor won't be the same" you said to emphasize how important he is to you guys. "Thank you master (Y/N)" he said closing the trunk as erza finished put all the bags in the wagon.

As you entered the vehicle you sat next to your red head and smiles a you heard the door close, "guys this is our friends" you said gesturing to Megan and the others "this is Megan, Kaldur, Conner and Artemis you already know wally" dick said in that order, followed by a chorus of hellos, "and guys this is Gray, Natsu, Lucy, Wendy and Erza" you said showing them in that order, which was again followed by hellos. The ride back to the manor was filled with chatter and introductions, after you reached back to the manor you helped take out the bags and lead them up the stairs "we're back!" you shouted, you family soon filled in the room everyone except Bruce and Crazy, and introductions were made once again, after a few minutes the billionaire and brother finally made an appearance, "finally guys this is-" you started but was interrupted but a squealing Lucy, "Bruce Wayne i can't believe i'm actually meeting you" she said awestruck, Bruce simply smiled "It's a pleasure finally meeting you all" he said to them, but a certain pink haired boy was in grossed in staring at the shy Crazy, "and this is our newest adorable family member our little brother though were only older by a few months Crazy" you introduced slinging an arm over his shoulders as he blushed furiously.

Natsu's pov

'Man he's cute especially when he blushes' i thought staring at him.

3rd person pov

After removing you arm you walked over to wally, " you guys brought costumes like i told you right?" you asked as he held your hand, receiving nods you smiled and said "great cause were gonna be going to a hunted house later tonight".

Lucy was the first to ask the question that a particular raven was wondering "are you two dating?", you blushed furiously but nodded getting a thumbs up from Natsu, squeals and questions from the girls and a smiles from Gray, although he was a little jealous that wally was dating you though he had no clue why 'he is just a friend to me....... right?' he asked himself. After answering the girls question you showed the to their rooms.