0.1

Amanda's pov:

I was in the hospital with my mom, she was very sick, she had Cancer. I can't remember the last time my mom was out of the hospital.

"Mom, how are you feeling" I said with an calm but worried face.

"Not well sweetie..... Not well." She said while coughing a few times.

The doctor said this might be the last time I might see her and my dad. They had her on a breathing machine because she couldn't breathe on her own. I tried not to cry but one tear led to another.

"Remember that I'm always gonna be there, I'll always be in your heart. Remember that when I'm gone you don't act any different. Go on with your life and succeed, and make me proud."

After she said those words the doctor came in and told her is she ready. All she did was nod her head and closed her eyes. I backed up from her bed and went by my dad's side and hugged him tightly and cried into his shoulder. Once I heard the machine beep. All I could do is just fall down to my knees and cry.

****** Flashback Ends******

I woke up to my alarm setting off. I was very sweaty, and was breathing really heavy. I got on the side of the bed and put my glasses on and saw that it was 7:30. I quickly got up and got my clothes I was gonna wear. I looked at my right and saw the boxes that was packed. I sighed and just got into the shower. I got out and changed into my clothes and got dressed into some black shorts with a flowy white crop top. I went downstairs and saw my dad was drinking his coffee. I just decided to eat some cereal.

"So are you ready to move" He said happily.

"No not really" I said with a weak smile.

"Why not I bet you'll like it there in California."

"It's because I'm gonna miss all my friends and its never going to be the same down here."

"Well too bad were gonna move down there anyway." He said laughing while throwing a pen at me.

We both started laughing. We heard a car beeping there horn.

"Well looks like that's the cab I think we should get going we don't wanna miss our flight" he said while getting his boxes and taking them outside to the cab.

We then drove off. Once we got to the airport the only thing I could think about was how my life was going to be now. I walked inside the airport. We was waiting for like 30 minutes until the lady on the speaker finally said the passengers with the tickets to California will now be allowed to aboard. I got on the plane and I was in row number 10 and in the seat next to the window. My dad had the seat right next next to me. I plugged my headphones and listened to Ariana Grande- One last time. For the whole 15 hour plane ride it was no talking between me and my dad. It was just me and my music at this moment.

***************************