2.3

Amanda's pov:

I woke up in the middle of the night in my room. Cam was next to me facing the wall laying on his side. I felt something starting to come up so I quickly ran to the bathroom and threw up. Cam then again came from no where and pulled my hair back and rubbing my back. I wish that I didn't have to throw up so much. I'm telling you it is the worst feeling. After I was finished I just started crying and just sat on the ground.

"Hey, hey wants wrong." Cam said kneeling down.

"Ugh I hate that this is happening. It makes me so mad. Why do I have to throw up all the time." I said.

"Well you probably ate something that the baby didn't want to eat." He said trying to calm me down.

"How would you know this." I said.

"Well first thing my mom used to always talk about stuff like this. That whenever I'm going to be a father I need to learn stuff. She told me that when she was pregnant with me she used to always eat her favorite things but every time she would eat them she would throw up the next day." He said rubbing my leg.

"Your mom, why haven't I met your mom yet." I said.

"I really don't know. Omg I didn't tell my mom about the baby, and your dad." He said.

"Omg I forgot all about my dad he hasn't been here for the longest I just forgot all about him." I said getting up.

"When does your dad come back." He said.

"Not until next week. What would he think of me."

"Okay so if we tell my mom then it would be good for now. I think we should just wait until your dad comes back to tell him." Cam said.

"Okay." I said getting off of the floor.

Me and Cam walked down stairs. All the boys were still here. I'm trying to figure out why are the boys staying with me and not at their house. But it really doesn't matter I love those boys. I decided. To go on vine and check some things out. I saw that there was a lot of comments and so many likes it was mostly from girls all over the world saying that they were cute. About half of them were talking about Cam. It made me jealous at first but I got over it. I quickly ran and jumped on the boys that were spread across the living room and woke them up. Cam just laughed at me.

"Guys guys wake up." I said.

They all got scared and woke up. Me and Cam was on the floor dieing from laughing so hard.

"What?" Taylor said.

"Look." I said while giving him the phone to look at vine.

"Wow those are a lot of likes and a lot of comments." He said with wide eyes.

He passed the phone around and everyone got really happy. I got off the floor and went to Cam and wrapped my arm around his waist while his arm was around my neck. I got on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek. I looked at the boys while they were doing their happy dance. They are so funny. They just started making weird vines just to be funny. They were smacking people in the face with whip cream and lotion and just different types of things. It was funny. All together they made about 15 vines. They are so stupid.

************************************************************