0.2

Once the plane landed I quickly got myself up and started getting my suite cases. Once I got off the plane I liked how the wind blew in my hair. I just stayed there observing the place.

"Come on Amanda our cab is here" my dad said while putting the cases with out clothes in into the back of the cab.

After about a 40 minutes drive to get there. For the whole 40 minute drive I just looked out the window. It's really beautiful down here its better than I actually thought it was going to be. We finally arrived to our house. (The house that's above.) The house was way bigger than the house we came from. It was a very beautiful house. I had a regular swimming pool and it had a hot tub in the back. It was a 6 bedroom and a 8 bathroom house. My room was the biggest in the house. My dad has the second biggest. There was 2 extra guest bedrooms. Then there was two other rooms. one room for an office and another room for work out.

Once I got settled in I got a text from my best friend, Skye. Skye was always that one friend that will listen to you and will be there for you when ever you need her. She might be crazy sometimes but she's a keeper.

Hey girl wassup? did you make it yet?
- Skye

Nun much and yeah I actually just made it, I really can't believe how big our house is right now. It's a 6 bedroom and a 8 bathroom.
- Me

You lucky bitch!!
- Skye

"Amanda!" My dad yelled from down stairs.

"Yes" I yelled back

"Come here a minute"

Hey Skye I gotta go my dad wants me. But I'll text you later tonight okay.
- Me

Okay
- Skye

When I went downstairs I saw my dad talking to some other man and by the man its was a boy with brown hair and gorgeous Hazel eyes. He was very cute and he had his hair curved up in a certain way which made him look more cute.

"So what do you need dad" I said while still looking at the man and his son.

"I want you to meet Paul and his son Cameron." He said pointing to them both.

I shook Paul's hand, after I was done Cameron reached his hand out for me to shake. Once my hand touched his hand it felt so right his hands were so soft and they were just perfect.

"They are going to have dinner with us tonight and I was thinking maybe you and Cameron could just get to know each other and maybe you two could hang out some day." My dad said with a grin on his face.

All I could do was just smile and shake my head. Every time I looked at Cameron he would just be looking at me and every time I looked at him back he would just turn his head. I just shook it off and act like I didn't see it. I got up from my seat and was walking to the stairs. I Stopped at the front of the stairs and was thinking should I invite Cameron to come. I turned around and went up to Cameron.

"I was going up to my room your able to come if you want to, I know you probably won't want to sit down here and listen to their conversation." I said while smiling.

"Sure" He said while laughing

OMG once he said those words I just wanted to drop down dead, his voice is so low but its so cute. I leaded him up to my room and I just sat on my bed while he sat on the chair by my computer. We actually talked. It was a good talk, I actually got to know him and to find out that he is really not a bad guy at all.

***************************