0.6

Amanda's pov:

Once we got to the beach we didn't really see much people. Me and Cam just walked and talk most of the time.

"Wow this is really beautiful" I said with my eyes closed and feeling the breeze go through my hair.

"Yea it is." He said while smiling.

I had my eyes closed and I felt something touch my hand I looked down and saw it was cam's hand. He looked up at me a smiled, I smiled back.

"Hey can I say something" he asked

"Yea sure." I said while stopping him.

"Hey I really think your awesome and your really funny and your nice. I think that you would make a good best friend. I really never had best friends that's a girl but I thought it would be cool to have one." He said while cheesing.

"Yea I would love to be your best friend Cam I think your awesome too." I said while giving him a hug.

I was hoping he would ask me out but as I think about it he would never ask me out. We started walking again for about like 2 minutes talking about random things. All of a sudden Cam stopped me and grabbed my hand and pointing at the sun. It was the most amazing view i have ever seen. It was so pretty. I really have never actually seen a sunset before becusse I would never have the chance to.

"Thank you so much for bringing me out here and being able to hang out with me. And for being my best friend. It feels good to have a boy as a best friend." I said while hugging Cam.

"I really like having you as a best friend too" he said.

After the sun went all the way down we decided to go home. I went straight up stairs to my room and fell asleep not even asking my dad if he got me signed up for school or not.

Cameron's pov:

Once I got home, I went straight to my room. I could not stop thinking about Amanda. She was so beautiful while her hair was blowing in the wind. I really wanted to ask her out but I didn't know if she felt the same way how I felt about her. I was just so stupid and asked if she wanted to be my best friend which she kindly agreed to and she really liked being my best friend. I don't want to ruin our relationship that we just got started on. But she is so beautiful to me. I didn't go to sleep until like 3:00 in the morning.

***************************