2.1

Cameron's pov:

I can't believe that I messed up everything with Amanda. She's never gonna talk to me again.

"How could you do that to Amanda Cam, and you, how could you that to her too you was supposed to be her best friend and you do that behind her back." Nash said.

"I'm sorry, we don't like each other it was just something that happened. It meant nothing." Cam said while Skye shook her head yes.

"Do you guys know how bad she feels. Her best friend making out with her boyfriend, how does that sound." Nash said.

I stood there silent not knowing what to say. I just walked outside to see if Amanda would be coming back but I saw that her car was gone. I walked back into the house and just cried. I saw Skye crying because Jack G wouldn't talk to her and I don't think he is going to talk to me. Hayes came and gave me a hug. I feel so stupid. I kissed her best friend. I heard the house phone ring. Taylor went over to the phone and picked it up.

"Hello." Said Taylor.

"No he is not available right now he is on a business trip." He said

"No I don't know when he'll be back do you wanna leave a message." He said

"Are you serious." He said with his eyes wide open.

"Omg." After he said that he dropped the phone.

"Taylor what's wrong." I said.

"It's Amanda." He said

"What about her."

"She's in the hospital she's been in a car accident."

I felt my fist baul up and my jaw clinch. My breathing got heavy. I was so mad at myself. I just went outside and started bunching the brick wall outside the house. My knuckles started to bleed but I didn't care.

"Cam calm down." Hayes said.

"No I can't calm down. It was bad enough I cheated on her and now she is in the hospital. It's all my fault." I said crying again.

"We need to get to the hospital now." Nash said.

We drove Nash car and went into the hospital. I ran to the front desk.

"Hey I'm looking for Amanda wilcox. She was the one who was in the car accident." I said.

The lady then started typing on her computer.

"She's in surgery right now. You can take a seat right there until she comes out of surgery if you like." She said.

"Thank-you." I said and walked over to the chairs.

I sat down and started shaking. My legs were shaking, and my hands were shaking.

"It's gonna be okay." Hayes said holding my hands trying to make them stop shaking.

"I can't stop this is all my fault." I said while letting tears fall from my eyes.

"Amanda is now out of surgery you can now be allowed to see her." The lady at the front desk said.

I ran down the hall as fast as I could. I stopped once I saw the room number. I walked in slow and saw Amanda laying on the bed. Her eyes were open she was just looking around the room. She looked really worn out. I went to the side of the bed and grabbed her hand.

"Hey Amanda how are you feeling." I said while taking her hand.

She just looked at me and didn't say anything. It was as if she wanted to cry but she couldn't anymore. Nash came up behind me and started talking to her.

"Hey, are you okay." He said.

"Yea I'm fine. Just a little sore that's all." She said in a weak voice.

"I'm so sorry that this happened to you." Nash said.

"Amanda please talk to me." I said while looking into her eyes.

"Cam, I loved you and the fact that you cheated with my best friend really hurt me." She said.

"I know and I'm so sorry. The kiss didn't mean anything. It was just something off guard. We don't like each other, you have to believe me." I said.

"I think we should just take a break from each other. I need to think." She said.

"Okay." I said then walked towards the door.

"Cam wait." She said.

I turned around and saw that she was sitting up in the bed.

"Promise me that you won't forget about me. That once I make up my mind you will still be there for me and that you'll still care." She said.

"I promise." I said then walked out the door.

Amanda's pov:

I watched Cam walk out the door. I turned and looked at everyone else. They all gave me a group hug. I heard the door swing open. I saw it was Cam.

"Amanda I can't promise that I won't forget you. I will never forget you. Amanda I love you. There is no other one in this world that can make me happy like you do." He said.

Before I could say anything cam rushed over to me and smashed his lips into mine. I froze for a second and then kissed back. He slightly pushed away. I stared into his eyes in complete shock. I looked away when I heard the door open again. It was my doctor.

"Okay we have good news and bad news which one you want first." He said with a smile.

"The bad news." I said with a scared face.

"The bad news is your going to have to stay here for another 4 days just to make sure your okay." He said.

"Well that's not so bad whats the good news." I said.

"The good news is......... Your pregnant."

I was in total shock. I just starred at the doctor and did not take my eyes off of him. I looked to my side and saw Cam. He was just as shocked as I was.

"Omg so I'm going to be a mom." I said while rubbing my stomach.

I looked at Cam and smiled. I grabbed his cheeks and kissed his lips. I pulled away and looked at the boys. They all had smiles on there faces.

" I can't believe I'm going to be a dad." Cam said while kissing my stomach.

************************************************************