3.6

**********2 days later**********

Amanda's pov:

I've lost so much weight over the past 2 days. Today we get to bring the twins home from the hospital. We set up the baby's room it looks really cute. I was so happy I was jumping around everywhere.

"Cam come on hurry up so we can go get the twins." I said pulling Cams hand.

"Hold on let me get the car seats and the keys." Cam said.

Cam grabbed the keys and grabbed the car seats. Cam put the seats in the back. Cam got into the car and started it up and started driving. We arrived at the hospital and walked in. I checked me and Cam in so we could get Marcus and Ariel. The doctor called us back and we walked into the room where they were. They kept them in the same crib. I went over to the crib and picked up Marcus and held him close, Cam got Ariel. We said bye to the doctor and left out the hospital. I buckled up Marcus and Cam buckled up Ariel. I got into the passenger seat and Cam got into the drivers seat and started the car. We went back to the house. As soon as I opened the door there was lots of people. The boys, Skye, my dad, and Cams mom. They all was so happy to see the baby. The Twins were being passed around. Everything was so perfect. Everyone decided to sit around the table and eat. I put Marcus and Ariel in their highchairs. I was feeding myself and feeding them at the same time. Cam was helping too. After everyone was finished eating people went home. Even the boys went home. Skye went to her room and fell asleep. I thought it was getting pretty late so I put the twins to bed. I put Ariel and Marcus in the bath. Cam washed Marcus and I washed Ariel. After I was finished I let the water go down the drain then I wrapped the towel around Ariel and picked her up, Cam did the same. I put on their PJ's and put them in their cribs. They both fell asleep right away. I was so tired so I laid down in bed. Cam came in and took off his shirt and laid next to me. I cuddled myself into his chest.

"I love you." Cam said.

"I love you too." I said.

"Your going to be my wife someday." Cam said.

I was so tired I really didn't understand I fell right asleep.

************************************************************