3.2

*******Skip Four Months*******

Amanda's pov:

I'm now 8 months pregnant. I haven't been really moving around a lot. My doctor said that I should be in bed most of the time. Me and Cam have moved out and found our own house to live in together. Cam hasn't really been home he has a movie premiere. He's going to be in this movie called The Outfield. He's in it with Nash. I've barely got any calls from him. When I text him I received minimum of texts back. I really can't wait till he comes back. Skye has been staying with me until Cam comes back. Sometimes I feel like Cam is ignoring me on purpose. I was in me and Cams room watching TV.
"Amanda." Skye yelled from down stairs.

"What?" I yelled back.

"Come here." She yelled.

"Why can't you come to me." I yelled.

"I would but your too far so come down to me." She yelled.

"Ugggghhh fine." I yelled.

I put my feet on the side of the bed and put on my house shoes. I walked down the stairs and saw Skye sitting on the couch.

"What do you want?" I said.

"Nothing I just wanted you to come down stairs so I'll make you mad." She said.

"Omg I hate you for doing that." I said walking away.

Once I got around the corner about to go down stairs. I saw someone standing on the top of the stairs. It was Cam.

"Omg Cam is that you." I said.

"Yea its me." He said.

He came down the stairs fast I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him.

"I've missed you so much." He said.

"I missed you too." I said.

"How was it." I said.

"It was awesome. Hey do you mind if my friend Molly come over." He said.

"Who is Molly." I said.

"She's a girl I met while I was working on the movie. She's really nice I think you'll like her a lot." He said.

"Okay sure she can come over." I said.

"Okay cool I'll give her a call and tell her." He said.

I really didn't want molly to come over but I mean I might as we'll give the girl a shot. Skye went up stairs into one of the guest bedrooms. Me and Cam were on the couch watching TV and cuddling until we heard the door be ring. Cam got up and went towards the door. He opened it and all I heard was a girls voice but no girl.

"Come in." Cam said.

I saw the girl walk in, she was so beautiful. She had long blond hair. She had grey mixed with blue eyes. Her skin was perfect. She looked like she was wearing designer clothes.

"Hi I'm Amanda." I said shaking her hand.

"Hi I'm Molly. Cam has told me so much about you." She said.

" Really? What exactly did he tell you?" I said looking at Cam then back at Molly.

"He was saying how he is so in love with you. That your so beautiful. That he is so happy to have you as a girlfriend, and that he is also happy that your the one carrying his babies." She said.

"Did he really tell you that." I said.

"Yea he did I can see why he loves you so much. You are really pretty." She said.