2.5

Amanda's pov:

I woke up in the morning next to Cam. We decided that we was gonna tell his mom today since we already told my dad. I got up and took a shower. I changed into my clothes (picture up top.) I brushed my hair down and put a tiny ponytail in the back of my hair. I decided that I should wake Cam up.

"Cam, baby." I said while sitting on the edge of the bed and rubbing his head.

He just gave me a grunting sound.

"Come on, get up." I wined while pulling one of his arms and trying to drag him off the bed which did not work.

I just gave up and say on the edge of the bed again. I smiled and just kissed his lips. He kissed back after a while. I stopped and walked away from the bed. He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Your a tease." He said.

"Maybe I wouldn't have to be if you would get up." I said.

"Okay so what your saying is, if I get up right now, you won't be a tease."

"No not exactly. I mean I won't be a tease today. That's if you even get some. Which you probably won't." I said.

"Oh, believe me I will." He said with a smirk.

I just rolled my eyes and walked out the door. I saw my dad sitting on the couch watching TV and drinking his coffee.

"Hey sweetheart." My dad said.

"Hi dad." I said.

"How's your morning so far." He said.

"It's going fine. I just wonder how my afternoon is going to be." I said.

"Why do you say that." He said.

"Me and Cam is going out to his mom's house to tell her about the pregnancy." I said.

"Oh do you want me to come with you." He said.

"No its best if we go alone." I house.

"Okay." He said.

I went back upstairs and saw Cam was looking through his bags to find some clothes. He had the towel wrapped around his waist. All I could see was his pure ripped abs. I was just standing in the doorway looking at him.

"You like what you see." He said making me come back.

"Uh.... Oh...... Uh...... Yea." I said.

He started walking towards me. I was backing up too. I back all the way up so my back was on the door. He put both hands on the door but one was on one side of my head and the other was on the other side. I looked at his lips and he looked at mine. He leaned in and so did I. Our lips touch and he were kissing sync. It was a sweet and passionate kiss. It was different then all the rest. This kiss was full of love and no hate at all.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said.

He pulled away and started looking through his bags again. I was just so shocked. I really didn't want the kiss to stop. I swear he puts me in some kind of trance that makes me love him. I went to my bed and just stated on my phone until he was finished getting dressed. Once he finished we decided to take my car and leave to his mom's house. Cam was driving and I was sitting in the passenger seat. It took us about 10 mins to get there. Once we arrived I just started shaking. What will she think of me. Will she like me.

"Hey it'll be okay she'll love you." He said.

"Did I say that out loud." I said.

"Yea but don't worry." He said.

Cam got out the car than walked to other side and opened my door. He grabbed his hand tightly as we walked towards the door. He used the key to get in the house. His house is really big. Once he opened the door it was just so stunning. It was very beautiful. He took my hand and walked me towards the living room. His mom was sitting on the couch.

"Hey mom." Cam said.

"Hi sweety." She said.

"I want you to meet Amanda she is my girlfriend." He said.

"It's nice to meet you. Cam why didn't you tell me about her sooner, and you didn't tell me she is so beautiful." She said.

I just smiled uncontrollably. I think I can used to his mom. She is so nice.

"We have news but we don't know how your going to take it but were just going to come on out and say it." He said.

"She's pregnant isn't she." She said.

"Yea I'm getting to that...... Wait what how did you know that." Cam said.

"I can tell. Look she all worn out. I can tell she has been throwing up lately cause she is pale a little bit. She even is growing a little baby bump." She said.

I was very shocked that she knew that. It didn't take her long to figure it out.

"I'm sorry, we didn't even know that she was pregnant until she went to the doctor when she got into a car accident." Cam said.

"Why are you sorry. I'm happy for you. I'm happy that your stepping up and being a man and taking your responsibility by being in this kids life." She said.

"Thank you mom." Cam said.

"Come here Amanda." She said.

I looked up and walked to her. She reached her arms out. She pulled me into a hug. Cam joined in. I really like his mom. She is really like a second mom to me.

"You have a phone sweety." She said.

"Uh yea I do." I said.

She handed me a piece of paper with her number on it.

"Here if you ever need anything I want you to give me a call. Also call me if my idiot of a son does anything." She said.

"Okay." I said while laughing.

"Well then." Cam said while putting his hand on his heart and pretending to be sad.

Me and Cam decided to stay for dinner. I texted my dad and told him that I'll be home around 10:00. My dad really doesn't care how long I stay out, as long as I tell him were I'm at and how long Imma be there. We were sitting around the table really communicating. We were laughing and talking s lot. I learned a lot about Cam's mom. I also learned a lot about Cam too. I even seen some baby pictures. He was so cute when he was a cute baby. Once we all got done eating me and Cam went back to my house and went straight to sleep.

************************************************************