1.4

Cameron pov:

I can't believe she kissed Shawn right in front of me even after what he did to her. Shawn was just so much that I didn't punch him. I just couldn't handle it so I just walked out the club. It was raining outside but I didn't care I just kept on walking. I hurd someone cream my name I turned around and saw it was Amanda.

Amanda's pov:

I quickly ran out the door to go find Cam. When I left it was raining but I didn't care I just wanted to find Cam. I saw him down the street so I called his name. I saw him turn around and look at me. He stopped and waited till j caught up.

"Cam why are you acting like this. I thought you were my best friend but once I started dating Shawn you just started acting different." I said while staring into his eyes.

"There nothing wrong with you, I just don't like Shaw...."
I cut him off.

"What do you mean you just don't like Shawn. You and him used to be best friends, I know that that's not the problem. Cam please tell me what wrong with you." I said with a calm voice.

"I can't Amanda." He said looking away.

"OMG Cam why not."

"I JUST CANT!" Cam yelled which made me jump.

"What is wrong with you Cam I did nothing to you what happen to you telling me everything. I shouldn't have even have came out here to check on you. I'm so stupid. I'm just going to be done with boys because all they are is just a waist of my ti......" He cut me off my smashing his lips into mine. It was a slow and passionate kiss. It was so much better than when I kissed Shawn this kiss was soft and calm and it just sent chills throughout my body.

******************************************************