4.0

Amanda's POV:

Me and Skye got ready to leave to have our little girls day out. I went back downstairs and saw Cams mom. I screamed once I saw her because I missed her so much and I haven't saw her in a while.

"Omg hi." I said giving her a hug.

"Hi sweety so where are my little precious grand children." She said.

"There upstairs sleeping, well at least I think there sleeping." I said.

I went upstairs and saw that the twins were woke looking at each other. They were making noises as if they were talking to each other. I grabbed Ariel and them Marcus and walked downstairs.

"Omg look at my grandchildren they've gotten so big." Cams mom said.

She grabbed Ariel from me and sat on the couch. I sat Marcus on the couch right next to them.

"Okay mom well be back shortly." Cam said.

'Okay honey take as long as you need I'll be fine here." She said.

We all walked outside and got into the car. We drove off to the mall. The first place we went to was to the nail shop. Can paid for them and they said that it was going to take at least an hour or so. Cam said he'll come back to come get us. All the boys left with him.

Cams POV:

We walked out the nail shop and walked down to Kay Jewelers. They have the best jewelry so most likely I would be able to find the perfect ring for Amanda. I looked around and there was some that I liked and some that I didn't. I could find something that was that great until a lady came up to me.

"Hey couldn't help but to tell that you were looking for a ring, and I'll be happy to help you find one you'd probably like." She said.

"Oh thank you I've been looking around but I just can't find one that I think my girlfriend would like." I said.

"I think I might have the perfect one for you." She said.

She walked into the back room and came back 1 minute later. She came out with a small black box that said Kay on top of it in purple writing. She came up to me and opened the box. The ring was perfect. I think Amanda is going to love this ring.

"Do you like it." She said.

"Yes I love it. I think Amanda's going to like it to for sure." I said.

"I'm telling she is going to freak once she sees it." She said.

I paid for the ring and put it in my pocket. We then went back to the nail shop. Amanda and Skye were just getting finished with drying there nails. We got together and we walked out. They said they didn't want there hair done so we went shopping. I bought Amanda literally about 13 outfits. Skye only got 5 because she didn't want to spin so much money bit I mean she might as well because Amanda basically did. Once we finished we all got something to eat from the food court. We all got our stuff and left back to the car. We went back to the house and got our self comfortable we all ate watching TV.

"Hey honey can you go into the kitchen and get those cookies that are in the cabinet." I said.

"Oh sure." She said.

She walked into the kitchen and I thought it would be the perfect time to ask her now. I slowly walked into the kitchen and snuck behind her I pulled out the right and got on one knee.

"Cam I don't see any cook..." She said turning around but stopped once she saw me.

"Amanda, I am deeply in love with you. You make me so happy and you are my world. You had my children and I'm glad there mine. You make my life so much better. Amanda I love you with all my heart. Would you do me the honor and becoming Amanda Dallas." I said.