3.1

Cameron's pov:

I attached Shawn and all the boys were trying to get me off of him. I finally just gave up and let go.

"Okay okay guys I'm fine I'm okay." I said calmly.

When I looked over to Hayes I saw that Amanda was behind him laying on the ground on her stomach probably half dead. People were surrounding her I barely had enough room to see. I quickly ran over to her pushing people out my way.

"Hayes what happened, did she fall on her stomach." I said while tearing up.

"Cameron we don't need to worry about that right now, we need to get her to the hospital."

I quickly picked her up and put her in the car. Everyone got into the car.

"CAM SOMETHINGS HAPPENING." Hayes yelled.

I couldn't see anything because Amanda was in the back and I was in the front seat driving. Nash was in the passenger seat.

"WHATS GOING ON IS SHE OKAY." I yelled.

"CAM THERE'S BLOOD COMING FROM SOMEWHERE WHERE IT SHOULD NOT BE COMING." He yelled.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE'S BLEEDING."

"DUDE SHE'S BLEEDING OUT HER VAGINA. LIKE THERE IS BLOOD EVERYWHERE."

"WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING."

"SHE HIT HER STOMACH. YOU NEED TO DRIVE FASTER."

We finally arrived at the hospital. I quickly picked Amanda up and ran inside.

"I NEED HELP ITS MY GIRLFRIEND, SHE'S FIVE MONTHS PREGNANT AND SHE HIT HER STOMACH." I yelled.

Nurses started piling up they put her on a stool and rolled her away. I just watched her body get rolled away. I sat down in the waiting room shaking.

"Why did this have to happen to her. She doesn't deserve that. That should be me in the hospital not her. I don't know if she is dead or alive. I swear if she doesn't make it will kill myself." I said we crying hard.

"Cam you don't mean that." Hayes said.

"Yes I do, Amanda is my world and without her there is no reason to be living. She is the one that brightens up my world. She is the one that keeps me happy. She is also holding my twins." I said.

"Stop thinking down. Cameron she is going to be fine. She will make it." He said.

I saw my mom and Amanda's dad walk in. I quickly ran up to my mom and cried into her shoulder.

"It'll be okay." She said.

The doctor came out the door. He had a happy face or a release face.

"Is one of you Mr. Wilcox." The doctor said.

"Yea that's me." Amanda's dad said.

"Amanda is doing fine. She's okay, she's healthy. Her babies are fine." The doctor said.

"Oh thank god." He said.

"You guys can see her if you want." The doctor said.

We all walked to the back. She was laying in the hospital bed. Her eyes were closed. She looked so much better. I sat next to her and held her hand and kissed it. I started to see her eyes flicker open. She looked around the room until she saw me.

"Cam what happened?" She said.

"Shawn is what happened!" She said.

I saw her feel her stomach.

"My babies, my babies, are my babies okay." She said.

"There going to be just fine. You didn't fall on your stomach that hard so it didn't do much damage." I said.

"Oh thank god. I don't know how I would of lived of not having the twins, and not being able to even see them." She said.

The doctor came into the room.

"Hello everyone." The doctor said.

He received hi's from everyone.

"Amanda your perfectly fine. Your babies are fine. Your perfectly healthy. Your going to be okay. Your going to have to stay here another 2 hours so the morphine can worn off." The doctor said.

"Okay." I said.

Once the two hours were up. I signed the papers and left with Cam. I arrived back at Cams house and I went into his room and fell exactly asleep.

************************************************************