2.9

Amanda's pov:

Cam was holding me until I stopped crying. The boys went back down stairs. Cam just pulled me down so me and him was laying down on the bed. (☝☝Picture up top☝☝.) I fell asleep because all that crying made me really tired.

Cameron's pov:

I feel so bad for Amanda she's been through a lot. I want to be with her every step of the way with the Twins. I love Amanda she's my world. I heard small snores coming from her. I looked at her and saw she was sleep. I moved her to the side lightly so I wouldn't wake her up. I got up and went downstairs. All the guys were watching TV. I didn't see my mom so she must be in her room sleep. All the guys looked up at me with worried eyes.

"How she holding up." Hayes said.

"She's good she's doing fine. This stuff with the fans need to fix. If they don't see how happy I am with her and there just going to keep calling her names then I don't want to be famous anymore. You know that she wanted to break up with me so I could still have fame and that she will be fine taking care of the twins by herself. " I said.

"Dude so are you guys broken up or are y'all sill together." Jack G said.

"Well I don't know. I think we are but it feels like we're not. I think she's just trying to make up her mind." I said.

"I'm sure she won't leave you. Cam she loves you. We all can see that." Hayes said.

"Well yea I can tell that she loves me but why would she break up with me just so I can keep my fame." I said.

"Dude are you not listening to us. You just said she wanted to brake up with you for your to keep your fame. Obviously she loves you, and she doesn't want to ruin your life. In her head she's thinking this is her fault, and that she should of known to use protection." Hayes said.

"Hayes how would you know this." I said.

"I know it because I was in the same position as you but my girl wasn't pregnant." He said.

We all just laughed. I layed down on the recliner chair. Me and the boys fell asleep downstairs.

******Cameron's Dream.******

"Cameron I think we should break up." Amanda said.

"Amanda no. This is my fault too. Amanda you can't be the only one taking care of the Twins." I said.

"I won't be I'm breaking up with you because I found someone else that I have been waiting for. He is someone real and he will be the father of my child." She said.

"Who are you talking about."

I saw Shawn come around the corner and put his arms around her waist. He was kissing all on her neck. He turned her around and they started making out.

"Amanda really is this how its going to be. Your holding my child's. You can't be serious."

I started hearing other people calling my name.

†****Cameron's dream ends****†

"Cam wake up."

My eyes opened wide because they scared me.

"You good." Hayes said.

"Yea I'm good. I'm fine, I'm fine." I yelled.

"You were talking in your sleep." Hayes said.

"I was." I said.

"Yea you woke all of us up." Nash said.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Was you dreaming about Amanda because you kept saying her name." Taylor said.

"Yea." I said.

"What was you dreaming about." Hayes said.

"I was dreaming that Amanda broke up with me to go back to Shawn." I said.

"I don't think that would ever happen." Hayes said.

"I think imma go up stairs and lay down with Amanda I want make sure that she's okay and she's safe." I said.

"Okay cool." Hayes said.

I got up and went upstairs. I opened the door to my room and saw Amanda still sleep. I closed the door behind me. I walked to the bed and laid down next to her. She was laying on her side which was good so I could spoon cuddle her. As soon as I laid down and got comfortable I went straight to sleep.

************************************************************