2.0

Amanda's pov:

I woke up and looked to my side and saw Cameron sleeping. I got up and went into the bathroom. I saw that I only had my underwear and Cameron's shirt on. I walked into the bathroom and saw that I was covered with red spots. I started to remember what had happened last night. I touched the one that was on my neck and remembered how Cam was kissing my neck. I touched my lips and remembered how Cam kissed me. That was the best night. I walked back into the room and saw that Cameron was waking up. I jumped on him and made him get scared and wake all the way up. I couldn't help but to smile.

"Looks like someone is having a good morning." Cam said.

"More like a great morning." I said and kissed him on his lips.

"Ooooooohhhhh." He said and sexy voice.

I got off of him and helped him up. He got up and put a shirt on and I put on my grey sweats. We made our way downstairs and saw everyone was in the kitchen eating. As soon as we walked in all eyes were on us and they were smiling and laughing.

"What's so funny." Cam said.

"UUUGGGHHH CAM RIGHT THERE. OMG AMANDA UGH." They all yelled while banging on the tables and moving things.

I looked at Cam and just blushed I was probably red as a tomato. Cam was already turning red. I couldn't believe they heard us. That was so embarrassed.

"You guys were so loud seriously like the whole neighborhood could hear you." Sammy said

"Well I'm sorry I couldn't hold my moans in." I said sarcastic.

"Actually I'm happy that she was screaming and I'm happy that the whole neighborhood could hear cause I want everyone to know that she is mine." Cam said while wrapping his arms around my waist and standing behind me so his heat was touching my butt.

"That's right." Jack G said while kissing Skye.

We all just laughed.

"Hey can my little brother Hayes come over, he don't want to be at our house no more and he wants to hang out with the boys." Nash said.

"Yea sure." I said.

"Hayes coming over. Finally that's my little dude." Cam said.

"So when is he coming." I said.

"Like around 1:00." Nash said.

"Okay cool, so what do we do now since we have about 2 hours until your brother comes." I said

"We should make another vine and also check how many views we have." Cam said.

We all agreed to Cam. We all went into the basement because it was bigger down there and we wanted to make do you gotta bae vine. Once we got to the basement we saw that my dad had left his cart that he keeps all his tools in. We decided to use it. It had five layers. Cam was on the very top. Sammy was underneath Cam. Jack G was underneath Sammy. Jack J was underneath Jack G. Matt thew was on the bottom. We decided that Taylor should be on the side pushing. They was around the morning getting ready. I started recording and try game gliding in.

"Do you gotta bae" Cam said.

"Or nah." The rest of the boys said.

"Is you trynna date." Said Cam turning on his side and doing some kind of freak move.

"Or nah." The rest of the boys said.

The recording stopped. We looked at it about 100 times before we posted it because it was so funny. We looked back at the first video they made. It had over 3,000 views. There was a lot of good comments everyone loved them. As soon as we posted that video people were already starting to look at them. Less that 10 minutes there was already 500 views. After we was finished we heard a knock on the door. Cam and Nash ran to the door. They kept knocking each other down to get to the door. I just went right past them and opened the door myself. They both had a dumb expression on their faces. I opened the door and saw a blue eyes kid who looked so much like Nash.

"You must be Hayes." Is said with a smile and opening the door wider so I could come in.

"Yep that me." He said while while walking to the door.

"Hayes my main man." Cam said while giving him and bro hug and going back to sit on the couch.

"Hey bro" Hayes said to Nash.

"He has such the prettiest eyes." I said to Skye.

"He does." Skye said making us giggle and to all the boys looking at us.

"What's so funny." Cam and Jack G said looking at us both.

"Nothing." Me and Skye said fast fixing our face expressions to a serious face. We looked back at each other and laughed again.

"But no Hayes seriously your eyes are goals." I said.

"Hey what about my eyes." Nash said.

"Who cares I already saw yours before. Your eyes are just blue. Hayes has blue and grey mixed together eyes." I said.

"Well." Nash said putting his hand up to his heart and pretending to be hurt.

"You know I love you." I said while walking up to Nash and giving him a hug.

"Well guys I need to go to the store and get some more food. No one has to come with me I want to go by myself so I can just have a me time and don't have to be around you losers." I said while grabbing my purse and my Keys.

"Hey what about us time." Cam said with a sad face.

"We already had us time...... Last night." I said walking out the door with a smirk.

As I was leaving I heard all the boys laugh. I got into my car and drove to Woodman's. I got milk and pancake mix and syrup. More eggs and bacon. I bought other stuff that I was gonna cook tonight. I drove back to the house and carried all the groceries in. I dropped them all on the kitchen table. I walked back into the living room and saw that Cam and Skye was missing.

"Hey where's Cam and Skye." I said.

"Skye is in the bathroom and Cam is in your room changing his clothes." Taylor said.

"Okay thanks." I said walking upstairs.

As soon as I got upstairs I saw that the bathroom light wasn't on. My room light was on so I walked to the door. I heard small moaning sound coming from there. My heart was pounding really fast as I put my hand and the door handle. I opened the door and saw Skye and Cameron kissing in my bed. They didn't see me at first until I gasp. Cameron and Skye turned around. I saw Skye's mouth drop. Cameron looked guilty. I smiled and shook my head and walked away from the door. I heard Cam tell Skye to get off of him. I started running down the stairs. When i reached the bottom of the stairs my eyes was tearing up and one tear led to another. I can't believe that my best friend and my boyfriend was making out.

"What wrong Amanda." Nash came up to me and wrapping his arm around me bringing me into hug.

"Cam........ Skye." I said not making sense.

"What about Cam and Skye." He said.

Before I could say anything Cam and Skye came running downstairs. I looked up at both of them and shook my head.

"What you guys do to her." Nash said.

"I can tell you what they did. My best friend Skye was making out with my boyfriend Cameron." I said.

I saw Jack G's face expression turn worried to mad.

"Amanda I'm sorry." Cam said coming up to me.

"Save it Cam. You already made this the worst day possible." Cam said.

He came over to me and hugged me. I pushed him away and ran out the door. I got into my car and just started driving. Flashbacks were happening in my head. I remember when Cam and I first met. To when he stopped talking to me. To when he confess about liking me and asked me out. To when we first made love. Then a car jumped in front of me making me swerve out of control and going down a giant hill tumbling. Everything went dark after that.

************************************************************