1.5

Amanda's pov:

"Why did you do that." I said trying to catch my breath.

"Amanda imma be honest. The only reason why I got mad that you was with Shawn is because I wanted to be Shawn. Amanda I've liked you ever since I first saw you and that day at the beach I asked you to be my best friend. I was actually trying to say that I want you to be my girlfriend. Amanda I am in love with you and I always have. That's why I didn't talk to you or Shawn because I built with guilt and I couldn't stand looking at the girl I love is dating one of my friends." He said while scratching the back of his neck.

"Cam why didn't you tell me. I have been liking you ever since I first saw you. I just never thought you felt the same about me. Cam when you asked me to be your best friend, I was was actually hoping you was going to ask me out. When you didn't I just lost all hope that you would ask me out so I stayed best friends." I said while letting a couple of tears fall from my eyes.

"Well now you know that I'm in love with you and now I know that you are in love with me. Amanda I want you to be mine and only mine. Will you be my girlfriend." While kissing the top of my hand

"Omg Cam yes I will be your girlfriend." I said with a big smile and hugging him tightly.

When me and Cam looked back at the club all we saw was all of his friends standing in front of the door looking at us while clapping and cheering and you can hear some of them saying "Get some Cam." I saw Shawn walking away from the door. I really didn't care if he was mad. He looked back at us and saw I was staring. Cam looked at him then turned me around and kissed me. He kept looking at Shawn at the corner of his eye while kissing me. I guess he just wanted to prove a point that I was his and nobody else. We all decided to leave I invited everyone to my house for an sleepover.

"So what do you guys want to do" I said while crossing my legs.

"We should play a game." Matt said.

"What game." Taylor said.

"We should play seven minutes in heaven." Matt said.

I saw Cameron's face expression change. He looked really concerned.

"Amanda can we talk real quick." Skye asked me.

"Sure." I said while getting up and pulling her to the kitchen.

"I don't think Cam want to play this game." She said

"Why do you say that." I said

"Becusse he told me to watch over you with them boys. He likes to mess with there friends girlfriends. He just doesn't want to loose you." She said

"Awwwwwweeee he is so cute when he is protective. That's why I love him." I said while looking back at Cam.

He looked at me and gave me a smile. I walked over to him and sat on his lap. I went down to his ear and whispered "you could've just told me about your friends." After I finished that sentence I kissed the side of his ear. I could tell that he liked it because he tighten his grip on my back. He slowly slid his hand down my back to touch my butt and squeeze it a little bit which made me gasp.

"Okay get some Cam." Taylor yelled.

All I could do was blush.

"Instead of playing seven minutes in heaven we should play truth or dare." I said

"Okay cool." They all said at the same time.

The only reason why I changed the game is becusse I knew Cameron didn't want to play it because of how his friends play the game.

"Okay so who goes first." I said

"I'll go firstdareatt said

"Okay, truth or dare." Nash said.

"Uuummmm Dare." Matt said

"I dare you to................... I dare you to go to the bathroom, put whip cream on the toilet seat and then lick it off."

That said everyone to say eeeeewwww. But a dare is a dare and I heard Matt never turns down a dare. Matt got up from his seat and went to the kitchen and got some whip cream once he came back into the living room he showed us the bottle and then walked to the bathroom. We all ran after him into the bathroom. He poured some whip cream on the toilet seat and then licked it off. That's when we all just said eeeww. Matt just laughed at our reaction and just left the bathroom. We all went back into the living room.

"Okay Jack G truth or dare" Taylor said.

"Truth" Nash said.

"Explain your feelings towards Skye." Taylor said

Taylor and Cam were the only two people who knew that Nash liked Skye. Which I already knew because well that's my best friend and she tells me everything.

"Well to be honest. I really think Skye is beautiful, she is and amazing person and I might have feelings for her........ and I would really like to take her out on a date." He said while smiling at Skye.

Skye just sat there with a shock face but then got over it and focused on the game.

"Okay now Skye turth or dare." I said

"Well I'm not going to be a punk so dare." She said with a grin

"Okay I dare you and Jack G to play Seven minutes in heaven in bathroom." I said.

She just looked at me and then saw Jack getting up and reaching for her hand. She took his hand and he led her to the bathroom. We decided to go in with the game.

"Truth or dare Cameron." Taylor said.

"Truth" Cam said

"Have you and Amanda had sex yet." Taylor said with a girn

"Well now we just started dating today and plus she is still a virgin and I don't want to pressure her to do it." Cam said while smiling at me.

I was so embarrassed at that moment but I just shook it off after a while because it really never mentioned anything.

"Omg you guys need to do it and you need to get your virginity token away." Taylor said.

After he said that Skye and Jack came out the closet holding hands. They went past seven minutes but who cares. We all said that the game was getting boring and we should watch a movie. We decided to watch a scary movie which was paranormal activity. I really hated scary movies but who cares. Everyone was spread out on the floor watching the movie. Me and Cam was on the couch cuddling together. It was pretty much the best time.

******************************************************