0.9

*Skip to Friday after school*

Amanda's pov:

Once I got home from school I decided to take a shower to get ready for my date with Shawn. I got out and changed into my clothes. (Picture above.) I curled my hair. I went downstairs and watched TV until I receive a text from Shawn saying he was here. After he texted I hurd the door bell ring. I quickly ran to the door and almost fell because of my my heels. I opened the door and saw his jaw drop and his mouth wide open.

"Close your moth before something fly in." I said walking passed him and placing my hand under his chin and pulling it up closing his mouth.

He quickly ran to the car open the door opening it for me to get in. He is such a gentlemen. We pulled up to an restaurant. It was very fancy. Shawn got out the car and opened the door for me to get out. Once we got in we were immediately got our seat. It was a private room just for us with live music. Once we sat down the waitress asked us if she could get us something to drink. Shawn got an Pepsi and I got an Pink lemonade.

"How are you liking our date for right now." He said while taking my hand in his.

"I really like it, how were you able to afford an private dinner." I said while smiling

"Don't worry about that just know I only did it for you to be happy." He said while kissing my hand.

"Well thanks I love it."

After we finished eating we decided to go home. I really had a great time with him he is so sweet and an amazing person.

******************************************************