0.3

Amanda's pov:

"Your pretty cool you know that" I said while still laughing.

"So are you" he said with a smile.

I really think me and Cameron will get along fine. He is really nice and I like how his personality is.

"So are you going to Edge Wood." He said smiling.

"I actually really don't know. As I think about it my dad was trying to find a school but he doesn't know what school I should go to." I said

"Well you should talk to him about Edge Wood. It's a good school once you get used to it."

"Okay I'll think about it and talk to my dad about it." I said with a grin.

"Okay" he said with a grin.

After that, Cameron and his dad left.

"So dad Cameron was talking about this high school that he goes to, and he was saying I should go to it. He said it's a good school." I said happily.

"Oh I already heard, me and his dad was just talking about that school." He said

"Oh well am I going or not." I said

"Yes your going were gonna go get you signed up to tomorrow."

"Yay" I said with a huge smile while giving my dad a hug.

There is still not till 1 more week till school starts. But I wanted to get my clothes that I was gonna wear early so I was thinking that maybe tomorrow I could text Cameron and see if he would want to come shopping with me.

Hey Cameron, well imma just call you Cam. But I was thinking since school is in like 1 week maybe we could go shopping.
- Me

I put my phone down and laid down on the bed. I closed my eyes and went to sleep. I woke up the next morning from my alarm setting off. It was 9:00. I put my glasses on and went to the bathroom. I had remembered that I had texted Cameron last night so I went back into my room and checked my phone and saw I had a text from Cameron.

Yea sure sounds awesome I needed to do some school shopping anyway how about I pick you up at 10:00 so we can start early and finish early and still have time to do some other stuff too.
- Cam

Oh and by the way I really like that name Cam. Nobody has really called me that.
- Cam

I looked at the time and saw that it was 9:30.

***************************