3.7

Amanda's pov:

I woke up in the middle of the night of crying. It was one of the twins. I heard Cam groan waking up.

"Ugh, already there crying. It's their first day home." I said getting up.

"No, let me. I gotta get used to them anyway." Cam said while getting up.

Cameron's pov:

I got up and went into the kids room. It was Ariel she was the one crying. I picked her up and held her close. I rocked her a little and noticed that wasn't what she wanted. I went downstairs with her and sat her in her highchair. I put some water in a pot and put it on the stove. As the water was getting hot I made the bottle. I poured some water into the bottle then poured 2 cups of powdered milk into it. I shook it up then placed the bottle into the hot water in the pot. I waited till five minutes later then I took it out. I shook it up one more time then poured a little on my wrist to see if it was too hot. I picked Ariel up and hold the bottle to her mouth so she could drink it. I walked around the house until she finished. She fell asleep again. I walked upstairs and put her back into her crib. I walked back into the room and laid next to Amanda who fell asleep again. I fell asleep 5 minutes after I laid down.

Amanda's pov:

I woke up in the morning feeling really hungry. I saw that Cam was still sleep. I got up and walked into the twins room. I saw Marcus and Ariel up. I grabbed Ariel in one hand than I grabbed Marcus in the other and walked downstairs. I placed both Marcus and Ariel in their highchairs. I looked into the cabinet and got out two baby foods. I got out the baby spoons and opened the jar of baby food. I fed both Marcus and Ariel at the same time. Once I was finished I took Ariel and Marcus in the living room. I sat them both in the play pin so they could play for a while. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs but I already knew it was Cam. I sat on the couch and watched TV. Cam sat next to me. He pulled me next to him so I was cuddled up on his shoulder. He felt so comfortable. Marcus and Ariel were just having fun and smiling. They looked so cute.

"We made the most beautiful babies in the world." Cam said.

"We did huh?" I said.

"Yea." He said kissing my forehead.

"I love you." Cam said.

"I love you too." I said.

Cam decided the boys should come over so he called them up. They all said yea they would come over. Skye came downstairs and sat on the loveseat couch.

"What are we doing today?" She asked.

"I don't know what were doing today actually." I said.

"We all should go for a jog and like go to the park. Just to have fun you know." Cam suggested.

"Sure okay that sounds good." Skye said.

A few minutes later we heard the doorbell ring. I got up and answered the door. It was all the boys. I said hi to all of them and then gave them a hug. They all sat down on the couch.

"Hey there little ones." Taylor said to Marcus and Ariel.

They both smiled and laughed. Taylor picked up Marcus and Nash picked up Ariel.

"Aawwee. They are so cute." Nash said.

"How did y'all make these cute babies." Taylor said.

"I mean look at us. Of course our babies are going to be cute." I said.

Everyone laughed at what I said. Cam called his mom and asked her if she could watch the twins so we all could just spin some time together. She said yea and that she's fine watching the twins. Me and Skye ran upstairs and got dressed. I took a quick shower then Skye did after me. I straightened my hair then put it in a ponytail. I got dressed and then walked downstairs. As soon as I walked downstairs I saw Cam wearing something similar as me. I was wearing some grey sweat shorts with a bull half shirt on. Cam was wearing grey basketball shorts with a bulls jersey on.