3.8

Amanda's pov:

Cam came through the door, I looked at him with worried eyes.

"Amanda are you okay." He said.

"Yea I'm fine I'm sorry for how I ran off like that." I said.

"It's okay, but Skye told me what happened. Don't believe none of those girls, Amanda I love you. There is nothing or anything that could change that. We are a perfect family." He said.

"Awe Cam." I said smiling and letting a tear fall.

"I love you too." I said.

I hugged him very tight. He gives the best hugs ever. I'm so happy that I'm with Cam. Just being with him makes my life complete. Skye and the rest of the boys walked in the house. Cam's mom went home so it was just us in the house. I picked up Ariel and Cam picked up Marcus we walked upstairs and put them in their cribs. I kissed Ariel then Marcus's head then walked out the room with Cam. Once we got out the door Cam pushed me into the wall smashing his lips into mine. It was a very hard kiss but it was full with a lots of love. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I jumped up hoping Cam was going to catch me which he did. His right hand was on my back and his left hand was on my butt. He walked to the room and laid me down on the bed still kissing me. He stopped and got up.

"What? Why'd you stop?" I said.

"Because that's all your going to get. I'm going to be doing a lot of teasing." He said.

"Ugh you know I hate that teasing stuff." I said.

"Well your going to have to get used to it." He said getting up.

Cam walked away into the bathroom.

"I'm going to pay you back for that you know." I said.

I put on my reading glasses then grabbed my book I laid back down on the bed having my and back on the head board and legs straight out on the bed. I started reading my book. I read for about 15 minutes till Cam came out of the bathroom. He was fully wet and he had a towel wrapped around his waist. His abs were totally ripped ugh he looked so fine. I guess I was staring for a long time cause he had to call my name 4 times before I responded.
"Amanda!" Cam yelled.

"Huh, what? Yeah." I said.

"You okay." He said raising one eyebrow.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Why u ask?" I asked.

"Cause I had to call your name about 4 times for you to answer me." He said.

"Oh i just zoned out for a bit, but no biggy." I said.

"Okay." He said going over to the dresser.

He opened one the dresser door and pulled out clothes. I kept looking at him. He dropped his towel and my mouth just dropped. My mouth closed one he put on his boxers. He ignored the rest of his clothes. He walked over to the edge of the bed and crawled over to me. He grabbed my knees and opened my legs. He put his body in the middle of them. He lifted my shirt up a little bit and kissed my stomach. He came a little higher and kissed my neck, then my cheek and then my lips. He pulled on my shirt so I lifted my hands up so he could take it all the way off. He went to my neck sucking and kissing on it leaving me chills in my body. I wonder why he is so turned on right now. Every time he gets on he messes with me and turns me on. He led kisses down my stomach going to my clit. I was still in my shorts so he basically had all open access to all my body. He moved his hand in my pants rubbing circles around my clit. He kissed me again. I nibbled on his lips a little because I knew he liked it when I did it. That night me and Cam made real love. It wasn't really that much aggressive it was kind of slow. It was the best night ever, it was made with so much emotions. Me and Cam laid down on the bed cuddling.

I got up and put my bra and underwear back on and walked into the bathroom

I got up and put my bra and underwear back on and walked into the bathroom. I looked into the mirror and noticed that I had a whole bunch of red marks on me. On my arms my neck my stomach and my legs. How could that boy do that. I didn't even notice that he was sucking on my body like that. All I could do is just laugh. I walked back into the room and jumped on the bed.

"Cam look what you did. I have bruise's all over my body because of you." I said.

"I didn't even know I did that." He said laughing.

"That's not funny. What if I go downstairs and all the guys sees me like this." I said.

"Then they'll know your mine cause I marked your whole body and they'll also know that we had sex today." He said.

"Ugh I hate you." I said.

"No you don't, you love me." He said.

"Hate you." I said.

"You love me." He said with a calm voice.

I shook my head yes. He leaned in and I leaned in and our lips touched. He made out for a while then I pushed away. I put on my pink sweats and put on a grey tank top then walked downstairs. Skye and the boys looked at my and started laughing. I guess they could see my bruise's on my arms and neck.

"Ugh you guys get on my nerves me and Cam didn't know that this would happen." I said.

"How couldn't you know that Cam was Sucking on your body. I know that when me and Jack make love I know when he is." Skye said.

"Well this was no ordinary sex it was good sex that was full with a lot of love and it was good. So I didn't know much that was happening." I said.

All the guys cheered. Cam came down the stairs and noticed that all the guys were laughing.

"Guys shut up your just mad that your guy's girl ain't give y'all none." He said.

All the boys stopped laughing and looked at Cam as if he was right. Me and Skye started bussing up laughing at how they looked. I heard small whimpers coming from the twins room me and Cam ran upstairs before they would cry harder. I grabbed Marcus and Cam grabbed Ariel. I never breastfed before so I thought I would try it. C gave the boys that look to make them leave. They all want into the kitchen. Cam stayed with me. I sat down on the couch and pushed the top of my shirt down revealing one of my breasts. I positioned Marcus up to it and helped him put his mouth around my boob. I knew I was safe to breastfeed because I haven't had any liquor. It felt kinda of funny at first but then I got used to it. Cam gave me Ariel and I did the same thing. Well seems like that worked out fine. For the rest of the night me Skye and the boys watched movies all night I fell asleep on Cam about 20  minutes into the movie. It was the best day today. Me and Cam started with a fight. Made up and had the best sex ever. Then watched a movie the rest of the day and cuddling.