CHAPTER TWENTYTWO

**********4 days later**********

Amanda's pov:

I woke in the morning realizing were I was. It was the last day in the hospital. Cam never left the hospital yet. I got up and went into the bathroom. Every morning I'll have to throw up. I always had morning sickness. Every time I'll have morning sickness Cam would help me by pulling my hair back from my face. I ran into the bathroom and threw up and there again was Cam pulling my hair back so it wouldn't be in my face. I really love him. I haven't talked to Skye since the incident. All the boys left my house and went home. Skye is staying in my house still but I'm still not talking to her. After I was finished I walked back into the room and got on the bed. Cam threw me a bag that had clothes in it. I went into the bathroom and changed. I came out and sat back on the bed. After about 20 minutes my doctor came in with a clip board.
"Okay so if you'll sign these papers you'll be on your way and by the way your baby is perfectly healthy." He said handing me the papers.

"Okay and thank you." I said.

I signed the papers than got ready to leave.

"You have an appointment in a month." My doctor said.

"Okay." Cam said.

We left the room and went to the front desk to set up my appointment. After we did that we left to go home. Cam was driving and I fell asleep halfway through the ride.

Cameron pov:

I was driving. I saw that Amanda fell asleep. She was so pretty. I still can't believe what I did. It still crosses my mind. I reached my hand over her stomach and made circles around it with my thumb. I really can't believe I'm going to be a dad.

Amanda's pov:

I woke up once we arrived at the house. As soon as I walked in I saw there was a welcome home sign hanging up on the ceiling. All the boys popped out from different places yelling welcome home. I smiled uncontrollably.

"congratulations on the baby." Jack J said.

"Thanks." I said.

"Got some cake if you want some." Nash said.

"No thanks cake is gonna make me feel sick." I said.

"Well okay more for me." Nash said.

I went into the living room and sat down. I saw Skye walk in and she sat down next to me.

"I heard the news." She said.

I ignored her and kept my eyes on the TV.

"Okay listen I know you are mad at me but I want you to know that I am truly sorry. The kiss meant nothing it was just something that happened. You know I wouldn't try and hurt you on purpose." She said.

"I'm not mad at you anymore. I forgive you. I guess you can catch yourself off guard sometimes. But I really don't want something like that to happen again." I said.

"Oh trust me, it will never happen again." She said.

"So are you and Jack okay." I said.

"Yea were fine anyway there was a lot of things I had to do for him to forgive me." She said while giggling.

The boys then started coming in the living room. Skye got off the couch and went by Jack G. Cam came over and sat by me. He wrapped his arms around me so I was laying on his shoulder. I fell asleep after 30 minutes went by.

************************************************************