1.9

Amanda's pov:

I quickly got into the shower. I got out dried my hair and put it in a bun. I put on my swimsuit and put on my cover up dress. (Photo on top.) I went downstairs and saw that all the boys had their eyes on me and there months wide open. Jack G of course had his eyes on Skye. I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist. I turned around and saw it was Cam.

"Mine." He said while sliding his hands down my back to my butt and squeezing it a little bit which made me gasp.

Everyone just laughed at my reaction.

"So are you guys ready to go." I said.

"Yea lets gooooo." Jack J said.

We all laughed and headed to the car. Cam was driving, I was in the passenger seat. Everyone else squished themselves into the back. Once we arrived I quickly got out the car. I waited till Cam came out the car. I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the beach. I found a perfect spot to lay down at. I layed the towel on the sand and spread out the umbrella so It would be shade and so it wouldn't be so hot. I layed down on the towel and Cam layed next to me. Everyone else ran into the water. I cuddled up into Cam's chest. He smelled so good. Don't judge me for smelling him. We watched Skye and the boys play around splashing each other. I looked into Cameron's eyes and just smiled. He smiled back at me. He leaned in and I leaned in with him. Our lips connected and it felt so right. His lips were so soft and so plumped. I got up from the towel and took off my dress letting my swimsuit show. I ran to the water making sure Cam was watching me run. I was making sure that my booty moving while I was running. He laughed and got up and chased after me. I tried running faster but that didn't help much. He grabbed me and picked me up spinning me around.

"Stop Cam, put me down." I said while laughing.

He put me down and started to kiss me. He took my hand and led me to the water. It was cold at first but then I got used to it. I hoped on Cam's back because he was going to the deep end and I wasn't that tall so I was gonna drown. He walked down to the deep end and he kept making me scared by asking like he was gonna drop me.

"OMG Cam please don't drop me." I said while fake crying.

"Don't sorry I got you." He said.

"I swear to god if you drop me I'm going to kill you."

As soon as we got as deep as we could. Cam turned me to the front of him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and had my arm around his neck. He was holding me up by keeping one hand under my butt and the other one of my back. I kissed his lips and then made my way down to his neck. I went back up to his lips and kissed them gently and slow. It was amazing. He stopped and kissed my neck and sucking and biting on it too. I'm sure that he left a mark.

"Get some Cam." The boys yelled and whistled.

We stopped kissing and looked back and saw all the boys laughing and cheering. I saw Skye looking at me with a grin. Cam walked back to the shallow end while still holding me. Once we got to the shallow end Cam put me down. I went to the towel and dried myself off.

"Hey we should go for a walk on the beach its beautiful around this hour." Cam said taking my hand.

"Okay." I said.

"Hey can we go with y'all" Skye and Jack G said.

"Sure why not but were not walking together at the same time." I said.

Me and Cam were holding hand while we were walking and talking. Skye and Jack were in the back doing the same.

"Why do you like me Cam." I said.

"What do you mean." He said

"Why do you like me." I said with a grin.

"Why do you think I like you." He said.

"Well I thought you liked me because I didn't like you." I said

"Now your worried that now I know you like me that I'm going to stop liking you." He said

"Not worried. Just wondering when." I said while looking down.

"I'll never stop liking you." Cam said while sliding my chin up.

I smiled and then kissed him. We stopped for a moment to visualize the sun set. After the sun went down we all decided to go back to my house. I went straight up stairs and Cam followed me. I was already in the room before Cam walked in. As soon as he walked in I immediately kissed him. I walked him over the the bed and pushed him down. I climbed on top of him and started kissing him. I got up and took off his shirt. I slowly made my way down his body. I kissed his neck to his stomach until I got to his swim shorts. I saw that he was already getting hard. I was about to pull down his shorts until he stopped me.

"Wait are you sure Amanda that you wanna do this. I'll understand if you don't." He said while looking me into my eyes.

I nodded my head yes and continued what I was doing. I pulled down his shorts and looked at how huge he was. It looked around 9-10 inches. I really don't know I will take this but I want to do this and I want my virginity to go away. I started pumping him with my hand make his head fall back on this bed. I stopped and lined my face to his hard. I put the tip in my mouth and started sucking. I stopped and blew on it.

"No teasing." Cam said.

After he said that I took him all in my mouth. Cam grabbed my hair and started moving my head for me. All I heard was his moans. I felt him twitch in my mouth and he cummed. I swallowed it. Cam pushed me back up to him and kissed me. He flipped us over so that he was on top. He took off my swimsuit top and started sucking on my boobs. He then kissed my stomach leading down to my swimsuit bottom. He pulled them down and just stared at my body.
"Your so beautiful Amanda." Cam said.

He went down to my clit and started rubbing circles around it. It felt so good. He then started to lick my clit inserting his tongue inside me. I was moaning uncontrollably. I grabbed onto his hair and yanked on it a couple of times.

"OMG CAM I.. IM G.. GONNA C.. CUMM" I YELLED.

I released and Cam licked me clean. He lined his hard to my clit. He gave me an are you sure look. I nodded in response. He put the tip inside and I felt pain. It hurt so bad. I let out a few tears. Cam saw me and stopped.

"I don't want to hurt you Amanda. I think we should stop" he said while getting out of me.

"No keep going. Please." I said

He lined himself up to me again. But this time he put it all the way in. I felt pain again but after a while it felt good.

"OMG CAM THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD. OMG RIGHT THERE." I said really loud.

At this point I didn't care if the boys heard or not. He kept hitting my g- spot making me moan even louder he he was thrusting in me hard and fast. I was just a moaning mess. I then felt a knot forming in my stomach.

"Cam I'm gonna cum." I said

"Wait a minute baby. Wait for me." He said while skipping a couple of words.

"I don't know if I uuuhhh can." I said.

I couldn't wait any longer so I just cummed all over him. He cummed a few moments after me. He laid next to me once we was done. It was the best night I've ever had. I cuddled into Cam's chest and fell asleep.

************************************************************