twenty two.

"shh, be quiet."

"they won't hear us."

"they will if you keep making so much noise."

turns out dallas lost his rights to leave the hospital without his parents. so we decided to sneak out at night to avoid complications.

"where are we going?"

"you'll see."

i followed him trusting that he wouldn't take off running and ditch me.

fifteen minutes passed and he stopped right in front of a wired fence and started to climb it.

"dallas what are you doing?"

"climbing a fence, what does it look like i'm doing?"

"get back down here. i didn't sign up for trespassing territory."

"now this is why your life is boring. start climbing before someone sees you."

i did as he told and started climbing.

once we both got over the fence, i reluctantly followed him as he took me to a tall abounded house.

we went up two flights of stairs and he opened a door to a bedroom. once we walked in my eyes darted to the side of the wall.

which wasn't even a wall, it was a big hole. instead of four walks the room had three and a giant hole, with a tree blocking the view.

"explain to me how a room with a giant hole in it would be fun."

he smiled and walked over to the tree and tangled in the branch of the tree was a big triangle, big enough to grab on with both hands.

"we my dear friend blue are zip-lining."