fifty three.

my phone was ringing.

i was so comfortable that i just let it ring.

but it kept ringing and ringing and wouldn't stop. you would think someone would get the point and stop dialing my number.

but that wasn't the case.

maybe it was urgent. curiosity got the best of me and i went to reach for my cell phone but i was stuck.

i thought maybe a ghost was holding me back and i couldn't fight its invisible force.

but i soon discovered i was wrong, it was an arm holding me back, dallas' arm to be exact.

last night after we ate i guess we drifted asleep, forgetting to turn off the tv.

he was snuggled in my neck, an arm across my stomach and our legs tangled together.

it took me a couple of seconds to realize that i was sleeping with dallas bloom. literally.

i started to hyperventilate.

what if someone saw us?

what if my dad saw us?

this is a very complicated thing to explain to someone like my dad.

i tried to break free but the hold was too strong.

what if dallas woke and saw us like this?

would he be disgusted?

thinking that he would be disgusted actually terrifies me to some degree.

i tried to break free, but it's as if the hold became tighter.

"blue, stop moving and go back to sleep."

i froze.

he was awake. this idiot was awake.

"but-"

"no, it can wait."

i don't know what came over me, but i relaxed into his touch and laid asleep.

i guess the phone call would have to wait because as much as i hated to admit it, he felt really comfortable.

"blue?"

"yes dallas."

"merry christmas."