fifty.

"i'm glad you made an appearance."

"i almost didn't."

"but i'm glad you did."

"whatever."

i gestured for dallas to come in, noticing his haircut and a slight goatee appearing.

"these are for you."

"what is this?"

he looked down at the fabric for a split second and back at me confused.

"their christmas pajamas. we have this tradition of watching christmas movies on christmas eve in our pj's."

"of course you do."

"what's that suppose to mean?"

"you just seem like a person who's into all these traditions and the holiday spirt."

"i wouldn't say your wrong."

"see."

"dallas, just shut up and go change. bathroom is second door to the left."

"dallas, just shut up and go change." he mimicked as he made his way to the bathroom.

i rolled my eyes.

my dad made his way down the stairs, slowly putting on his jacket.

"indie i wish i could stay but your uncle decided to fix the pipes all by himself and now it's broken."

i sighed.

you see, my uncle had a habit of fixing things that weren't broke and breaking them in the end.

"why does he keep doing this?"

"you have a better guess then i do. by the way i left money on the counter for pizza and i'll try to get back as soon as i can."

"okay dad."

"bye honey." he kissed me on the forehead and left.

i walked in to the kitchen throwing some popcorn in the microwave for us to eat.

i waited patiently as the popping became louder.

"how do i look?" he appeared out of nowhere.

dallas was wearing a black long sleeved shirt and a green pajama pant, with pictures of the grinch's face all over it.

"like an idiot."