fifty five.

today was december  26.

the day after christmas.

the day i was scheduled for my blood test with dr. collins.

he was currently inserting a huge ass needle in my arm, taking blood. i stared as i saw my blood go up the tube, counting the ounces.

"alrighty, your done."

he cleaned the area with an alcohol wipe, placed a piece of gauze on it before placing a bandaid to seal it.

"thank you. how long till the results?"

"i'll put in a request to make it fast but you should know by either tonight or tomorrow."

"okay."

"listen indigo, what your doing here is pretty brave, i hope dallas knows that."

i smiled and walked out hoping for the best.

"indigo!"

i looked up to see lily running toward me.

"hey lily. whats up?"

"my mom says i can go home now."

that brought happy news to my ears. her parents fight with the doctor had me worried.

"you can? that's amazing."

"i know. i can't wait to see all my friends, but i'll miss you."

"you know what i'll miss you too."

i thought for a moment and told her "before you leave, i want you to meet someone."

i grabbed her hand and walked into his room.

he was laid on the bed with a magazine in his hand and without looking up he said "blue, what do you want now?"

lily giggled.

his head jerked up and realization downed on him that i wasn't alone.

"you have a daughter?" he raised an eyebrow confused, looking at lily.

"dallas, your an idiot."

lily rushed over to him sticking out her hand.

"hi i'm lily, indigo's friend."

dallas hesitated for a moment, before shaking her hand and introducing himself. "hi, i'm dallas."

"as in texas, my uncles from there."

this statement made him laugh.

"yeah, as in dallas, texas."