fifty two.

the door bell rang and i grabbed the money from the counter and opened the door.

"one large cheese pizza." the man asked.

"yes." i replied and paid him.

i took the box from the man and walked back to my spot on the couch.

"pizza is finally here."

"good, i'm starving."

dallas dug in as soon as i opened the box, not even letting the cheese cool off. which seemed to not end well because it burned the top of his mouth, causing him to drop the slice instantly.

all i could do was laugh, it was quite funny if i do say so.

he glared at me and i smiled.

"you think this is funny?"

"well duh. dallas i'm laughing aren't i."

something in those honey colored eyes told me he just wasn't going to let this go. he picked up the pizza box and laid it on the table causing me to scoot back.

"blue, if you want to laugh so bad, i'll help." at those words he leaped over toward me tickling me everywhere.

i was also cursed with the trait of being extremely ticklish so at this moment i was in a humorous fit of laughter that i just couldn't stop.

"dallas.. please.. i.. can't.. take.. it." i said in between laughter.

he ignored me and i was fidgeting so much that my leg kicked him in the knee causing him to fall on me, face to face.

"blue, did you just kick me?" he asked lifting up his face, meeting me.

"sorry."  and all he could do was smile.

"hey, you've got something-"

he stared me in the eye and blew away the loose eyelash from my face. i blushed a bit a said a quick thank you.

he got off me and laid face up beside me and i did the same.

"what's wrong?"

"the top of my mouth is numb."

and all could do was laugh.