03

August 31, 2017

"I am so done with you!"

"Appa Seungcheol help! Daddy!" Seungkwan screams.

"Let him go!" Jisoo and Jeonghan shouted.

"Mean little brats" She's about to slap Seungkwan but I was quick to stop her. The kids run behind me.

"You have no right to hurt my kids, even though they're stubborn. I hired you because I thought you would understand them!" I shake my head, "You're fired-"

Mrs. Kim shrugs my hand off her, "You don't have to say it! I am voluntarily quitting this bullshit." She said stomping off her feet out of the house.

I shake my head, "Kids, come here"

Seungkwan comes first, "Dad are you mad at us?"

"Of course not and I will never be."

My little Jisoo, Jeonghan, Seokmin Jihoon, Soonyoung, Hansol, and Chan rushed to hug me, "I will always love you, all of you. I will find a new nanny, a good one but please promise me that you'll be good to her?"

"Wii luvv chu tooo appo(We love you too appa)" Chan said.

"I will kill that lady," Jihoon said "How dare she hurt our Seungkwannie"

"Jihoonie that's bad," Jisoo said

I laugh, "Dad sorry for all the mess we've made," Seokmin said pouting.

"It's fine just promise me this won't happen ever again. Promise?"

"Promise," They all said in unison.

"Okay okay help me clean the kitchen and we'll eat."

"Okay, father~" they singsong.