16

"I hate this" Seungkwan said

"Same here" Jihoon said frowning

"I thought appa is going to marry Y/N" Hansol said

"I don't like her" Seokmin said.

"Me too" Soonyoung said pouting.

"Dk, Hosh, that's bad." Joshua scolded them.

"Sorry"

"They're just saying the truth you know" Junghan said, but Jisoo just shrugged at his comment.

"I'd rather pick uncle Doyoon as our mother if I was appa." Seungkwan said.

"Yeah~" Chan said giggling.

"Why is father the chosen one"

"Don't ask me, ask them."

The kids were busy ranting when Seungcheol abruptly approached them.

"Kids, promise me you'll behave."

They all nod slowly in response.

"Where's Y/N?"

"Maybe she's on the way"

"Yeah"

They scanned the room, but still no signs of her.

A tall guy with pale skin and sharp eyes approached them, somehow he looks familiar but they've never seen him before.

"Good morning, you must be Mr. Choi."

"Yes and you are?"

"Wonwoo, Y/N's brother, Y/N has to meet with someone right now so she can't come."

"Y/N has a boyfriend?"

"N-no, I don't know." Wonwoo said shrugging at Soonyoung.

"How's Y/N? She never told me that she has another brother."

"She's doing fine, I guess. Is that so? That punk, not proud of her elder brother." Wonwoo shakes his head and looks back at Seungcheol, "After I found out that my little brother... died, I immediately fixed things in China and decided to go back here. My brother, the bastard one, was sent to US, to our uncle, he needs some time to find and forgive himself."

"Ah I see, thank you for coming."

"Good luck on your marriage."

"Oh this, this is nothing serious, I don't even know why did I agree on this 'We Got Married' thing-"

"Mr. Choi! We're about to start, can you please come over here"

"Yes" Seungcheol smiles at Wonwoo, "I gotta go, please take care of them."

"Of course."

Wonwoo turns to the kids, he might look cold and scary because of his sharp eyes but he is so warm-hearted and he is like a grandfather with old corny jokes, "Let's sit, shall we?"

The kids obeyed him and after several hours he can't hear of anything else but the complaints of the kids.

"Ugh why are they taking so long?"

"When will they stop filming?"

"Yah Jihoon tell appa that we want to go home"

"You silly cranks I can't"

Wonwoo nudges the kid sitting beside him softly, Hansol looked up at him with confusion in his eyes.

"It's been hours, aren't you kids hungry?"