23

Mingyu appraoched Y/N and the kids with a wide grin plastered on his face.

"Yo!"

"Mingyu hyung!" The kids said attacking him with hugs, while Y/N just stood there giggling, admiring the beautiful scene.

Mingyu then turned to Y/N, "Hey." He said gesturing his hands for a high five.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Y/N said gently slapping her hand against his.

"Just strolling around and saw you guys. Haven't ordered anything yet?"

"Yeah."

"Mind if I join you?"

"YES YES YES join us hyung!"

"We don't mind."

"My treat." Mingyu said pinching Woozi's cheeks,while typical Woozi just rolled his eyes but he's fine with it.

"Mingyu, it's fine-"

"I insist, and beside I've missed the kids. I remember when we were by the pool, it was really fun bonding with them."

Jisoo and Jihoon winced at the memory because due to their invitation to Mingyu to play with them, he was soaking wet and was scolded by his boss, but because of the cuteness of the kids, he let it go.

"We had fun too hyung, we missed you a lot."

"Yeah, the kids regretted a lot not asking for your number." Y/N added smiling.

"Really? Don't forget to take it later okay?"

Both the kids nod.

"By the way, where are the others?"

"At home, these two insisted to accompany me."

"I see, you are fortunate that Mingyu hyung has tons of cash in his wallet today." He said to the kids, and the kids just giggle.

"Uhm Mingyu-ssi, you don't need to treat us..." She trailed off, she wanted to tell him that they have money but she is afraid that it might sound so wrong.

"Who said I am gonna treat you without anything in return?" He said teasing her.

He chuckles at Y/N's expression, wide eyes and her mouth is forming an "o"

"Just kidding Y/N, why so serious. But you guys need to hangout with me for a while, I am kind of feeling lonely."

Woozi slaps Mingyu's arms playfully, "Don't worry hyung we're here for you, we're gonna cheer you up."

Woozi nudges Jisoo, "Yeah he's right, CHEER UP BABY CHEER UP BABY jom deo himeul nae~" Jisoo singsongs.

Y/N and Mingyu looks at each other before bursting into laughter, "You guys are really cute, it seems like my loneliness had faded away but it was changed by hunger, so what do you want to eat?"

"Real smooth Mingyu hyung." Jisoo said giving him a thumbs up, "Samgyeopsal would do, right Jihoon?"

Jihoon nods, and excitedly he said, "meat meat meat~"

"How about you Y/N?"

"The same with the kids."

"Four orders of samgyeopsal and legs, it is."

。。。

The four went to the playground, they all put the grocery bags that they're holding on the ground. Enjoying the view, Y/N remembered the other kids, and Seungcheol, she wished that they are also here with them. Mingyu abruptly taps her shoulder gently,  it startled her which cause her to step backward, Mingyu placed a hand on her back for support.