26

"Minghao~"

"Yes Junhui? What is it?" Minghao asked looking up at Jun.

"Nothing, I just wanted to say good morning." Junhui said cheekily.

Minghao rolls his eyes and return his gaze back to the pancakes he's currently cooking.

"The kids, and Y/N must be probably exhausted." Mingming said placing Samuel down, "Hungry?" He asks Samuel, who on the other side kept sucking his small thumb.

"True that." Jun said getting the bottle, and the powdered milk from the cabin. He handed them Mingming, who made the milk for Samuel. He immediately handed it to Samuel who is most probably hungry.

Jun gets the utensils such as plates, glasses, spoons, and forks and places them on the table.

"Oh, kids you've woken up early." Y/N said surprised to see the kids moving around the kitchen, "Can I help you with something?" Y/N said leaning on the counter.

"Maybe later, but for now Chef Minghao is gonna serve you his specialty: Blueberry pancakes!" Minghao said excitedly. Mingming pulls Y/N to the dining area.

"You've been working hard Y/N, we haven't properly introduced ourselves yet. I am Mingming."

"I'm Minghao."

"I am Jun and this is Samuel."

"Nice to meet you all, thank you for being such good kids."

"No problem, we should probably eat, because Jisoo and the others will wake up soon."

"Right, we also need to prepare food again, feel free to eat again if you're not still satisfied, okay?"

"Of course Y/N noona."

Just like the with the other kids, Y/N can't help it but to get attached to Minghao, Jun, Samuel, and Mingming. The kids are too adorable for their own good. Once they were done eating, they immediately went to work (Breakfast for the others). Mingming was doing the dishes, Minghao is in charge of cooking, while Jun is the one who's preparing the ingredients.

Y/N made a sweet potato rice porridge and also prepared peeled, and chopped pears for Seungcheol. She went to check on Seungcheol, she places her hand on his forehead. She was surprised when Seungcheol abruptly clutches it. "S-seungcheol?"

"Hmmm?"

Should I shrug his hand off? No Y/N that would be mean, and besides Seungcheol is sick that is why he is acting weird. Y/N thought to herself, "I brought your breakfast, you need to eat so you could take your medicine."

"5 more minutes..."

"Okay."

In those five minutes, Y/N just stared at Seungcheol, and she can't help herself but to suddenly feel butterflies in her stomach by just looking at his face.

When? When did I become like this? Y/N asks herself a bit horrified.

"Y/N?"

"H-huh, what is it?"

Y/N was startled but Seungcheol's gaze somehow calmed her.

Seungcheol let out a weak chuckle, "Nothing, 5 minutes is over, I'm hungry."

Y/N helps him to lean on the bed rest, "Can you eat all by yourself?" Y/N asks him while holding the bowl of rice porridge.

Seungcheol tries to lift his hand and fakes a wince, "Ow, I can't lift my hand. My whole body hurts."

Y/N rolled her eyes while giggling, "Fine fine, I'll feed you."

On the other hand, the kids are all by the door, pressing their ears against the door.