05

"Father you dyed your hair blue?"

"Yes, do I look good?"

"Yes, appa you look hot."

"Thanks, Hansol, you too," I said winking and I saw Seungkwan cringing, "What?"

"You look like a stripper."

I laugh hard.

"That's a bad thing to say to our father" Jisoo scolded him.

"Sorry appa"

"It's fine," I said smiling, "Where is Junghan by the way?"

"She's-" Seungkwan covers his mouth and slaps his face, "Mianhe, Junghan hyung, he's arranging our socks."

"Oh did he arrange my socks too?"

They just shrug, "Uhm after eating I have an announcement to make. Call the others and let's eat."

They nod, "Yes dad"

After eating we gathered in the living room, "I uhm, I accepted the offer to be a model, while I was on my way to work last Thursday, A photographer from ***** agency saw me. I will be busy especially this coming summer so please bear with me, if I find a new nanny, I'm begging you to be good to her."

They nod, but it's obvious in their disappointed look on their faces, that they were saddened by the news, I shake my head, "Of course before summer let's go on an adventure. You don't want to be stuck in this house, do you?"

They look up with excitement in their eyes, "Where do you guys want to go?"

They look at each other before looking back at me, "To the amusement park" They shouted happily.