04

"Kids, what are you doing?"

"We're kind of acting dad." Seungkwan answered, "As you can see Jisoo is the father and Junghan is the mother, and this is their son Chan, then Hansol and me, Seungkwan are the foreigners-"

I started laughing, "How many times do I have to tell you that Junghan isn't a girl."

"She looks like a girl," Soonyoung answered.

"He looks like a girl," I shake my head smiling, "Stop that you might push him to be..."

"To be what appa?" Hansol asked

"To be gay" I smiled, "But there is nothing wrong about it, and always remember that I will accept you, kids, for who you are who you're going to be."

"What is gay appa?" Seokmin asked

"Nothing, it means happy."

"I'm not gay!" Jisoo said

"Me too!" Junghan said.

"So you two aren't happy?" Seokmin said and he received glares from the two.

"Okay okay, we're not saying anything," Hansol said covering Seokmin's mouth.

"But you two seem to like each other" Seungkwan said pointing at Jisoo and Junghan and he just received glares from them too. Seungkwan began to tug my sleeves, "They look so scary appa"

"Jisoo and Junghan stop that, you're scaring Seungkwannie."

"Sorry dad." they both answered in unison.

"Aish even if they're gay they still can't be together because we are all related in blood." Jihoon said, "So stop saying that Junghannie is a girl because he isn't."

"Aigoo our brainy Jihoonie is mad" I tease.

Jihoon glared at me.

"What? What did I do? I'm just complimenting you"

Jihoon turns his back on me and I slowly come to him and started tickling him, "Arggg I will smack you appa-"
He said between laughter. All of them joined and we all lay down on the floor after playing.

"Can you just stay in the house dad?" Seokmin asked panting.

"I can't, you all know that. I need to work so I can have money to buy the things that we need et cetera."

"Can you at least still have time for us?" Junghan said.

"Of course, what do you think I'm doing right now?"

No one answered so I started speaking again, "Wait why is Dino being quiet?"

He is about to cry but I quickly run to him, he kept pointing inside his mouth and I notice that his gums are swelling.

"Let's go to the dentist."

Chan opens his mouth to protest but closes it immediately. What can he do he's just three-year-old kiddo.

I brought Chan to the nearest clinic and after the check-up, we went back home and I heard my kids talking.

"Maybe she likes you too," Junghan said

"I don't think so," Seokmin said.

"Why?" Jisoo asked.

"Because she likes my best friend Jun."

"You mean our cousin."

Seokmin glared at Seungkwan, "Fine fine I'm sorry for butting in."

"What to do?" He cried

The kids saw me and look at me for a piece of advice but I just shrug, "If you really like her Seokmin, make a move, make some efforts. Tell her you love her. Make her regret having feelings for Junhui."

"What if after that she still doesn't like me back?"

"Then she's a fool," Jisoo said.

"Huh?" Seokmin asked.

"She's a fool for wasting your efforts."

"You're too young for this DK," Jihoon said.

"Don't waste your precious time on liking someone who doesn't give a damn," Soonyoung said.

"Let's just practice singing so we can become great singers someday," Seungkwan said.

"You're right, thank you."

I watch my kids, amused of what I'm hearing, "Aigoo my kids are already grown-ups. Okay, that's enough, fix yourself so you can now go to bed early." I smiled at them.

Chan is sleeping peacefully in my arms, I went to their room and gently put him on his bed.

The kids and I brushed our teeth and washed our faces, and then after that, I sent them to bed so that I can do my work, after typing so many words, I sent the documents and emails to my boss, and put down my glasses. I heard a faint knock so I opened it, I look down to see little Soonyoung, smiling wide that almost reaches his ears.

"What is it Hosh?" I said ruffling his hair.

"I brought you some coffee dad."

I pinch his cheeks and place the cup of coffee on the table, "Aren't you sleepy?"

"I... I woke up from a bad dream."

I hug him and pull him inside my office, "Give me ten more minutes, here" I hand him the iPad, "Play some games while waiting for me"

He nods and sits on the chair beside me, I finished my coffee, and my paper works and went to face Soonyoung, he automatically looks at me and smiles.

"Let's go to bed?"

"Won't you brush your teeth first?"

"Right Father Soonyoung, let's go to the bathroom!" I said carrying him and then after brushing, we went to his room. I sang a lullaby and put him to sleep. I planted a kiss on his forehead.

I look around and let out a sigh, "Kids I'm so sorry for not being good enough."