10

I woke up not feeling good, what happened last night? Oh right we celebrated because the sales went up, so do my rank. Aside from being a model, I got accepted as a sales staff in a packaging company but yesterday I became a sales manager. I remembered texting Y/N that I will come home late from work. How did I end up here? I stand up and went straight for the bathroom, I took a shower and went downstairs, as I near the kitchen, I hear the children's laughter and Y/N's too.

"Seungcheol," She said surprised, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, did I do something funny last night?"

She shakes her head, without a warning she walked out of the dining room and she went back immediately with something small in her hands,

"This will help your headache." She said handing me some aspirin and a glass of water.

"Thanks"

She nods and went back to Hansol and Chan and she began feeding them, and as I look at the beautiful scene in front of me, memories started to flash back without my permission.

Flashback

"Oh S.Coups, you're awake." She said with no emotion and went back on feeding seungkwan and hansol.

"You should rest, the doctor said-"

"Cut that bull, I want to feed my children."

I smirk upon hearing her response, "Good morning kids." I said sitting beside Junghan, who looks just like his mom.

"Good morning appa" Junghan said

"Good morning dad" Jisoo said smiling, "You missed my prayer." He said pouting so I imitated him.

"Mianhe"

"It's fine"

"Hi dad" Jihoon said.

"Morning" Soonyoung said

"Morning daddy"Seokmin said.

"Gweud mworninng pappua (Good morning papa)" Hansol and Seungkwan said in unison.

I smile as I caught her looking at me, the corner of her lips twitching upward, but she was always quick to change her facial expressions.

"Yah! What are you smiling at, help me feed the others."

"Ne omma" I said teasing her but she just smacked me and turned her back on me, the kids started to laugh at us.

I feed Seokmin and Soonyoung, the others can already eat on their own, after that the both of us ate in silence, I was about to wash the dishes but Jisoo and Junghan offered to help me, I still need to finish some paper works so I let them.

When I was done, I stretched and went to the bathroom to take a shower, after that I went to our bedroom half naked and my wife screamed.

"Cover yourself hurry!"

I rolled my eyes and snicker, "You already saw this multiple times."

She threw my clothes, and they were hitting my stomach, no my abs.

"Ouch! Fine fine."

I got my clothes and went back to the bathroom. I faced the mirror, and laugh. I am really into her, am I?

End of Flashback

Seungkwan tugs the hem of my shirt, "Appa are you alright?"

"Yeah, why?"

"You've been staring at Y/N."

"Sorry, I was just thinking of something, get yourself ready, it's Sunday remember?"

The kids finished their foods, Hansol was already done eating so he went to his Jisoo hyung, and the others went to the bathroom, I look at Y/N, she started grinning so I did the same, "You can come with us right?"

She nods, "Of course I need to take care of them." She puts the last spoon of Chan's food carefully inside his mouth, "Okay let's go Chan." She said heading to an available bathroom. My eyes didn't leave their back until they were now out of my sight. I sigh and finish my food while watching the news on the television, my eyes went wide and I choked on my own saliva when I saw the news.

News: Netizens go crazy over the breathtakingly beautiful model in Céci Magazine's 2017 Cover.