Bonus ?¿?

Note: This is not a part of the story.

Coffee (One Shot)

You wake up and the moment you open your eyes, you knew that you're not in the mood for everything, you check your phone and your eyes went wide when you realize it's already 6:20, you only have 40 minutes left. You muttered a curse and went to the bathroom, you quickly took a bath and brushed your teeth, you grab your money on the table and went straight to the bus terminal. You almost got hit by moving vehicles, you almost fell when you're running on the stairs, and when you reach your classroom, you can feel that your body is already giving up. You thought you were late but you didn't spot your professor inside the classroom, and you quickly went inside and went to your seat, put aside the fact thay you had an eye contact with your crush, Kim Mingyu.

You're about to sit but your friend called you as if she's stopping you to sit, "Y/n-"

You pause and said, "What" and then you sit, and then you started to feel that something has crushed against your butt, and a hot liquid started to touch your skirt "What the-"

"Why did you sit?"

"What am I supposed to do!? It's a chair what do you expect me to do!?"

"What's the commotion here Ms. Y/SN? What happened"

Despite of being furious as fuck, you remained calm and polite while talking to your professor, "Some jerk put a coffee on my seat."

You began to pick to the coffee and there's a letter on it, "And there's a letter on it," you began to read it and you didn't notice that you've been mumbling to yourself but the whole class still managed to hear your words clearly, "I envy the cup of coffee that gets to kiss your sleepy lips awake every cold and bitter morning, what the?"

Mingyu abruptly stands up, "You should change"

"Why the hell do you care? I wanna know who the fuck put this on my chair"

Mingyu sighed, "Is this what I get for making an effort to make your day?"

"Y-you what?"

"Yeah I'm the bastard you're talking about I'm the one who bought your favorite coffee and placed it on your chair instead on the arm chair. Sorry it's a bad idea."

"You what?"

"I like you"

You felt the whole world stop when your crush confessed to you that he likes you. How? Why? You asked yourself, your heart beats loudly against your chest and you hope they won't hear it. Breathe, you said to yourself.

The whole class went "OWWWWW" even your professor.

"You what? I can't believe this" Please you're not tripping on me right? Please let this be real" you thought to yourself.

"Why? Don't you like me back?"

Of course I like you back, you pabo, you said as if he can read what's in your mind.

"Can we not talk about this in front of them?"

"Fine" He took me out of the room by grabbing my hand and turns to me, "So?"

"So what?"

"Do you like me too?"

"I don't think so"

He looked hurt, "What? Why?"

"Because I love someone else."

"Love? As in love not like? Okay I'm sorry, fine I get it, you don't like me back-"

"Aren't you curious who's the unlucky guy?" You said teasing but deep inside your heart is doing a somersault.

"Lucky guy, you mean. Even if I know who the heck he is, nothing will change right? You won't like me back."

You rolled your eyes, "Please cut the drama"

"Fine, I am curious who is he?"

"Promise me you'll leave him alone, okay?"

"I won't guarantee that but deal"

You took a deep breath and whisper directly to his ears, "The guy who ruined my morning but managed to make it as the best morning I've ever had in my whole life, is the guy that I love."