19

They all dried themselves before going down to have their dinner at this fine hotel. Seungcheol is somehow acting different tonight, and Y/N is aware of that but not sure of the reason why. Y/N stopped eating and was lost in her thoughts.

I haven't realized that I've been staying for them for almost two months, time flies so fast, there's only one month left...  Y/N thought and was saddened about the fact that her days with them are numbered.

While the kids are busy eating, Seungcheol glances at Y/N, he sighed. What is she worrying about? Is she sick? He said asking himself.

"Appa, Y/N?" Both were interrupted by the kids.

"Yes?" Y/N asked forcing a smile.

"You two seem off." Jihoon said referring to Seungcheol and Y/N.

"Yeah I sensed it too." Seungkwan said, forgetting about him being sassy because he is really worried about the two adults.

"Did you two quarrel?" Junghan asked raising an eyebrow, "What is it about, you better tell us. We are family we should know about the issues both of you are going through."

"NO!" Both of them answered in unison,  they may sound defensive but they didn't really fight.

Y/N smiled upon hearing the word family.

"I mean we didn't argue, and we will tell you guys if he have, right Seungcheol?" Y/N said letting out a nervous laugh. She nudged Seungcheol who had been quiet.

"Yeah Y/N's right!"

"Okay okay, no need to shout appa and Y/N, we just wanted to make sure that we are all okay." Jisoo said nodding.

"Yah, kids why are you interrogating us like adults?" S.Coups asked the kids.

"You guys sound so mature today unlike your father." Y/N teases Seungcheol, trying to show the kids that they are really on good terms.

"Y/N do I sound or act mature too?" Hoshi asked Y/N while smiling sheepishly, Y/N can't help it but say yes. His cuteness is killing her, in a good way of course.

"Appa let's go swimming tomorrow morning!!" Seokmin said excitedly.

"Please please please." Seungkwan said pouting.

"Chan wants to swim too." Chan said shyly while smiling.

"My god, Seungcheol, how can you even handle your kids?"

Seungcheol looked at her raising an eyebrow.

"They're too cute for their own good." She said pinching Chan's cheeks playfully.

Seungcheol can't help it but to stare, Y/N caught him and smiles at him widely, he returned the smile and mentally slaps himself.

You're so careless Choi Seungcheol, He thought, that is why you always end up getting hurt, but screw the pain, I am more than willing to experience it again if it's with her.