Not Part of the Fanfic

I've wrote this last year I guess, I just want to post it here hehe.

As I was scrolling through my tlist, laughing at how cute our fans are, something caught my eye.

#17StanSelcaDay

They captioned it in their every photo. Oh what is this all about? Oh is it because today is seventeen? I look at their photos laughing at their cuteness but only one picture really caught my attention. Before I knew it, I clicked the username and went to her profile.
She is so beautiful, not that I am stalking her but I read her tweets, she barely fan girls about me so I'm a bit disappointed. I refresh the page and saw her tweet 53 seconds ago.

My eyes went wide and so do my smile.

@ y/u : I think I'm being an unfaithful Seungcheol stan, so from now on I will make thread with pictures of Cheol and the reason why I love him/ self-made poems
|
|
|
@ y/u : The reason why I fell for you is still a mystery, you don't know what you do to me.

Before I can stop myself, I opened a new tab and clicked sign up, if the other members knew what I'm about to do, they would probably laugh at me. Choi Seungcheol this is so ridiculous. I thought while shaking my head.

What username should I use? Should I just pretend to be a Junghan biased but I think we'll get closer if I'm a Seuncgheol biased too. What the heck am I doing with my life, I will stan my own self? I cringe at the idea.

I signed up, using the username 080895LS_COUPS

I started to tweet things and follow people randomly, I followed her and in an instant she followed me back.

@ Y/U : @080895LS_SCOUPS thanks for following me chingu-ah, I bet you're Seungcheol biased too, let's be friends?
|
@080895LS_SCOUPS : Ah yeah sure, I'm Gwangsu btw
|
@ Y/U : You're a fan boy??? Omg hi you can call me Y/N
|
@080895LS_SCOUPS : Hi Y/N! You're from?
|
@ Y/N : I'm from Y/C, how bout you Gwangsu?
|
@080895LS_SCOUPS: Korea I'm from Korea.

After that she didn't reply, maybe I wasn't that interesting to talk to.

1 new direct message, I opened it.

@ Y/N : Hi Gwangsu, sorry for the late reply! How are you?
@080895LS_SCOUPS : It's fine, I am eating right now, how about you? Have you eaten already?

We talked about personal stuffs and I even told her my stories when I was a child. I wonder what would she do If she found out that I'm her bias. I became very cautious of the things I say to her, because just one wrong move, I might ruin everything.

°°°

We talked for almost six months, despite our busy schedule, I always find a way to talk to her and I've recently figured out that I've fallen for her even more. Every month the fans would post a picture of their selca and I would always want to see her's, on the other hand she would always ask why do I always post a selca with a mask on and I will say that I'm not confident about my face. And she would say come on.

Today is the day that I'm going to confess, what if something went wrong?

@080895LS_SCOUPS : FaceTime?
@ Y/N : Why sudden? I thought you don't want me to see your face?
@080895LS_SCOUPS : Because it's your birthday??? I want to greet you.
@ Y/N : Fine
@080895LS_SCOUPS : I'll contact you now
@ Y/N : Go on.

Y/N answered the video-call and her mouth almost fell to the ground. Damn it she's so beautiful.

"Is this a joke!!!! OMG NO, IS THIS A FREAKING PRANK GWANGSU"

"Calm down Y/N" I laugh, "Yes this is me Choi Seungcheol, we've been talking for six months-"

"This is so embarrassing" She face palmed herself. "Am I dreaming" she mumbles to herself.

"No you aren't" I smirked

"Don't do that"

"What?"

"That smirking smirking stuff. Oh god if only I knew. Oh god Gwang-" She shakes her heard, "S-seungcheol, is this real or what?"

"It's real, I mentioned you using our account."

"What!? NO YOU DIDN'T CARATS WILL KILL ME OR CONGRATULATE ME I DON'T KNOW THERE'S NO LINE IN BETWEEN." She clicked it and began squealing, "I can't breath. I-I how did you- Why did you talk to me?"

I shrug, "You will find that out when you finally visit me."

"I AM THE LUCKIEST FANGIRL ALIVE." She said slapping her face.

I chuckle, "Hey don't hurt yourself."

"MY BIAS IS MY TWITTER BUDDY I CAN'T EVEN." She said squealing.

"Stop squealing Y/N you're hurting Gwangsu's ears"

Y/N glared at me playfully, "Gwangsu my ass"

"Oh watch that beautiful mouth of yours, young lady."

"Wait until we meet in person Seungcheol, you are going to really pay for this." She said trying to suppress her grin.

"Can't wait," I said accepting her threat/ challenge, "I am looking forward to it Y/N."