21

joshukwan thank you for the wonderful ideas here they go :)

We Got Married shooting resumed, and just hearing the word "W.G. M.", makes the kids automatically groan and lose their interest in life, especially the name of their "step mother", Lexi. As days pass by, Lexi's true colors are showing. The kids managed to just ignore her but she has crossed the line when she tried to threaten Junghan, Seungkwan and Hansol so the kids wouldn't sit idly by anymore.

"I'd rather choose Y/N over that cake face" Seungkwan said rolling his eyes at Lexi who is busy seeking attention from Seungcheol.

"Seungkwan that is bad." Jisoo scolded him, "Pray half of the rosary now."

"Sassy Seungkwan is back." Hansol said pouting.

Seungkwan just shrugs, "Sorry" He said to Junghan then turned to Hansol, "Don't worry Vernon I won't use my 'sassiness' on you."

"Promise?"

"Promises are meant to be broken Hansol, but I meant what I've said."

He just earned a nod from Hansol, while Junghan raises an eyebrow, "Where did you learn stuffs like that?"

"Y/N noona-"

"Hi kids~"

Seungkwan and Hansol cringed at the Lexi's voice but Junghan managed to give her a warm smile.

"Sorry I didn't invite the others, you're too many, I think I can't handle you guys."

"It's fine" Seungkwan said smiling, "We already got Y/N, she can take care all of us including dad."

Lexi forced a smile, "Oh really sweetie? That's nice, but when I become your real mother, Y/N will be out of the picture." She said pinching Seungkwan's cheek hard.

"Ouch!" Seungkwan half shouted while glaring.

Junghan pushed Lexi away from Seungkwan gently but Lexi purposely fell out of balance to make a scene.

"Ow!"

"Oh is that a sound of a dog?" Seungkwan said pretending to look for the source of the sound.

Lexi scoffed, wait until you learn your lesson for barking at the wrong tree sweetie. She thought, while standing up. She was about to slap them but noticed Seungcheol so she abruptly and purposely fell to the ground.

Seungcheol approached them and then helped her to stand up, "What happened?"

Lexi looks down, "The kids..." She said fake sobbing, "I approached them with good intentions but they told me to get lost because they like Y/N more.."

"I know my kids well, they wouldn't do that." He said removing his hands off Lexi.

The kids began to hug Seungcheol's legs from behind, "Appa she's lying." Hansol said quite scared.

"Do you think an actress like me who has a name in the big industry would made up such lies? Why? What would I gain huh? So you think I pushed myself? "

Seungcheol was taken a back, but he believes in his kids, "I didn't raise my kids like that but I apologize for their behavior." He said bowing to Lexi, the kids tried to stop Seungcheol but Seungcheol continued to bow.

"Omo Seungcheol, stand up, I don't mind okay. Please stand up." She said pulling Seungcheol up, "It's fine Seungcheol no need to apologize, you haven't done anything wrong."