11

Their supposed to be bonding time last Sunday was cancelled due to an unexpected interview, and tonight it'll be airing in less than thirty minutes. Seungcheol is kinda exhausted because he just recently finished a conference call and he did most of the talking so he feels like his jaw is going to drop anytime. He took a shower and went down to see his children including Y/N, sitting on the sofa, some are sitting on the floor, their eyes are concentrated on the screen. He followed their gazes and saw his face. The kids are giggling as he talked in the interview.

"What was your reaction when you saw the news about the netizens going crazy about your photo shoot?"

"I was shocked. I was eating breakfast that time and I almost choked on my own saliva."

Zoe laughs, "I see, so how old are you? Netizens are dying to know you're age. Let me guess you're around 19 to 22, am I right?"

"I hate to break it up to you but you are wrong. I'm twenty-six."

Zoe, the one who was asking him questions, was shocked of what she just heard, "Jinja? Are you kidding me? I thought you're twenty-one."

He just shook his head back there and grinned, "You won't believe what I'm about to say next."

"What is it?"

"I am a father of eight bright kids."

As expected, the interviewer couldn't believe it so he showed her some photos of him and his kids.

Gulping she began to speak, "So, where's your wife I haven't seen her in the pictures you showed me."

"Let's just respect her, she's now above with the creator."

Zoe was taken aback and apologized.

"It's fine, there's no need to be sorry."

"When did she pass away?"

"Three years ago after giving birth to our eighth child."

They talked about lot of things, until the interview ended.

Y/N frowned, "That Zoe is obviously trying to flirt with your father."

"Don't worry Y/N that girl is not my papa's type."

"Yah! What are you saying?"

Seungkwan grins, "Appa is so handsome, I want to be like him someday."

"How about you Chan?" Y/N asked "Do you want to be like your appa?"

Chan nods, "Yewsh (Yes), lawk afpa (like appa)"

"That's why our trip was cancelled I hate them."

"Seokminssi..."

"I was really expecting for that moment because daddy finally had a time for us but he chose to attend that crap!"

Seungcheol's heart sank upon hearing Seokmin's complaint. He saw Y/N comes near Seokmin and hugs him while rubbing circles on his back.

"Your dad is proud of you, all of you, he even called you bright kids." Y/N sighs, "He loves all of you okay? Someday you'll understand that he's been doing this kind of stuffs just for you."

"Y/N's right Seokmin, so listen to her okay?"

Jisoo said, and then all of them nod. That made Seungcheol smile and a thought abruptly comes into his mind. He needs to make it up to them especially Seokmin. He quietly went upstairs again and got his hoodie, and went outside, fortunately no one noticed him. He went to the nearest grocery store and buy some stuffs he knew the kids would love and of course he brought something for Y/N too. He went back and was about to open the door to surprise them, but he was the one who was surprised when he saw a man in black with a gun aimed at Y/N. Before the guy can see him, he quickly hid behind the door. He heard Junghan's screams and was frozen to his place but he got to his senses and was quick to get his phone inside his pocket and texted Doyoon asking for help.

Doyoon replied after several minutes,

Doyoon: I already called the police they're on their way now and so am I.

I shouldn't have left them, this is all my fault, Seungcheol blamed himself.

"Yah! Show me where you hide your jewels." The guy said yanking Y/N's ponytail, Y/N wants to fight but she knew if she did, the guy will be after the kids.

"Just like what I've told you there's no such thing like that in this house because we're not rich!"

Seungcheol heard a loud thud on the floor, the next noises he heard are cries that are coming from Junghan.

"Let me go!" He protests.

"Let him go!" Y/N pleaded.

"You shut up if you don't want to die."

"See this gun?" The guy said while pressing it against Junghan's forehead, "I will pop it when you don't show me where you're hiding your money!"

"Go see it for yourself, I've already told you, that we don't have any money." They guy started searching while dragging Junghan with him.

Minutes later, he comes back, with nothing new in his hands, "Maybe you're good at hiding or maybe what you just said was true but I won't leave this house of yours without getting anything."

He pushes Junghan to the floor and grabs Y/N, pinning her to the wall, the man has a firm grip on Y/N's wrists, he was starting to undress Y/N, she cries loudly for help.

"GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF ME YOU BASTARD."

"Quit the drama you bitch, you have eight kids, I know you like it."

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Y/N kicked the man in the shin, and the man slapped her hard.

"If you do that again I will shoot those kids' heads, Y/N was silenced because of that.

Jihoon knows that what the guy about to do next is bad so he went quietly to the kitchen and got some pans, he hand them quietly to the other and he got his own. When the guys was almost finished undressing Y/N, it's their cue to hit the guy, they began banging the stainless pans against the man,until he collapsed, they thought he was now unconscious but they were wrong all along, the guy fired the gun that was aimed at Chan but Y/N was quick to shield Chan, the bullet went to Y/N's arm, the kids screamed. That's when Seungcheol finally get into his senses, he grabs the shovel and went inside, he hits the man'w hand and the gun flew away from his reach. He began hitting him, "How dare you hurt Y/N! HOW DARE YOU ENTER MY HOUSE AND HURT MY KIDS HOW DARE YOU!"

Seungcheol is now out of control, the man is now covered in his own blood, Doyoon came in with the police and they hold Seungcheol to prevent him from killing the man. The kids went to him and hugged him. The kids are still crying.

"Y/N... where is she?"

"She was carried in the ambulance appa-"

"Doyoon take care of the kids, I will accompany Y/N." Doyoon nods.

"Appa we'll go with you!"

"No you stay here with Uncle Doyoon, I'm going to take care of Y/N."

"Dad make sure Y/N is okay."

Seungcheol nods and hurried to the ambulance, he rushed to Y/N's side, he takes off his jacket and covers Y/N bare shoulders with it, and then he holds her hand tight. Doyoon on the other hand, calms down the kids, he was surprised to see Jihoon talking to an officer.

"Why do you always decide to show up whenever it's too late, our Y/N got hurt because of that guy," He turns to the bad guy, "I hope you visit us again after you rot in jail!"

"The kids are so scary" The officer said.

"I agree..." another police man said.

"You guys were brave, I hope someday you'll be like us."

They all nod and after that, Seungkwan smirked, "We'll never be like you because we'll be on time."

"Oh no there goes our sassy Booyonce."