12

Y/N is now lying on the bed, still unconscious. It's been almost a week and Seungcheol is now beginning to be used of staring at Y/N's face. He is blaming himself for what happened, they already contacted her parents but unfortunately they're on a business trip in Europe. Unconsciously, Seungcheol began tugging the strands of her hair that were covering her face, behind her ears, for a second he thought he was dreaming but Y/N began to slowly open her eyes. She began to panic, because she remembered everything that happened right before she fainted. Seungcheol reached for her and hugs her until she calms down.

"It's okay, it's alright, I'm here. I will protect you, I'm sorry." He said rubbing circles behind her back.

Y/N just managed to nod, not knowing how to react, "The kids-"

"They're fine, are you feeling any pain? I should call the doctor..."

"No it's fine, how long did I pass out?"

"a week"

"How-  the kids, you? Who took care of you while I was gone? Did you all eat well?"

Seungcheol chuckles at her worried face, "Yes, for your information Y/N, I am a father of eight kids, I took care of myself and my kids."

Y/N's face turned red, fortunately Seungcheol can barely see her because the only source of their light is the moonlight by the window, "Your parents are away, they're on a trip but they sent me cash for hospital bills but I already payed for it so I will just return it to you."

Y/N nods, "They're not mad, aren't they?"

"They said that things like this happen you don't have to blame yourself, but I'm really sorry Y/N for not being able to protect you-"

Y/N cuts him off with her soft finger and Seungcheol smiles at the contact, "It's fine, okay?"

He nods still smiling, "What are you smiling at?"

"Nothing!" He said a bit defensive

"Yah!"

And they started the tickling session, they didn't know why did they start tickling but they hope in the end it won't be awkward as hell. They both laugh their asses off, still grinning wide, Y/N face fell and began to feel a searing pain.

"Are you alright?" He said panicking.

"I'm fine," Y/N said breathing hard, "It's just the wounds."

"I'll call for the doctor-"

"Wait!" Y/N tried to stop him but Seungcheol is now out of her reach so she just mumbled to herself, "Don't leave me, I'm afraid of the dark and hospitals."

○○○

"Y/N! WELCOME BACK! WE REALLY MISS YOU SO MUCH!"

They all said shouting and running towards her, attacking her with warm hugs. Y/N smiles, it's like they threw a welcoming party for her, no one has ever done this to her. Her heart melts, she bites her lips to prevent herself from crying because of joy.

"Thank you, I missed all of you too."

The kids are still squeezing the life out of her but she doesn't mind, because she is cherishing this moment, this is one of the moments in her life that she doesn't want to forget.

"So you must be Y/N," Doyoon gave her a smile and offers his hand, "I'm Jang Doyoon, super duper best friend of Seungcheol."

"Yah!"

"Why? Are you ashamed of me?" Doyoon fake pouts, but Seungcheol just smacked him, Doyoon raises an eyebrow.

"Yah! Why are you embarrassed? Wait-" Doyoon's eyes went wide and grabs Seungcheol to the kitchen.

"DO YOU LIKE Y/N!?"

"WHAT!? NO!"

Doyoon smirks, "Why so defensive?"

"Why, jealous much?"

"You bastard. I AM NOT!!!"

"Why so defensive?" Seungcheol said imitating Doyoon, he just received a playful punch.

"Keep dreaming bro"

"As if-

"Daddy I think we have visitors."

Seungcheol and Doyoon gave Soonyoung a puzzled look, they didn't expect anyone today. Seungcheol approached them by the gates and realized it's Y/N's parents.

He smiled at them but they didn't return it, "We're here to take our Y/N home." Her father said.