Special Chapter

Seungcheol, Doyoon, Wonwoo, Mingyu, and the kids had been waiting anxiously for Y/N to deliver her child safely, in the waiting area, for almost 5 hours.

Seungcheol seems not to be in his right mind right now, he is really worried for Y/N's safety and the kid, but at the same time he is also excited to know whether it is a girl or a boy. Y/N wants a thrill so she requested not to check the child's gender.

"Cheol, don't worry too much, okay? Y/N is a strong woman." Doyoon said comforting Seungcheol.

"I know bro, thanks. All of you thanks for being here."

"No problem bro."

Wonwoo, and Mingyu gave Seungcheol a reassuring pat on the back, while Doyoon raffles Cheol's hair, which made Seungcheol smile.

"When our little sister comes out from Y/N's stomach, we'll be great oppas to her." Soonyoung said beaming at his brothers and cousins.

"How are you that positive that it is a girl Hosh?" Wonwoo asks Soonyoung with eyes full of adoration and affection for the kid.

"I don't know," He answered shrugging, "Just my instinct hyung."

"I really wish our future cousin is a girl." Minghao said clasping his hands together.

"I hope your instinct is right." Jun said to Hoshi.

"I know right."

Another 2 hours have passed before the doctor with a mask came out from the delivery room.

Seungcheol hurriedly went to the doctor, "Where's Y/N, is she alright? How about the baby?"

He attacked the doctor with continuous questions.

"Calm down sir." The doctor said removing his mask and giving Cheol a wide smile, "She passed out right after giving birth, she was transferred to a room, are you the husband?" The doctor asked.

Seungcheol nods, and he let out a sigh of relief.

I knew she'll make it, Y/N is strong. Seuncheol thought to himself while smiling wide.

"Congratulations, on your new born daughter." The doctor said patting Seungcheol's shoulder.

All of them can't help it but to rejoice when they heard that, especially the kids, they went jumping up and down happily.

"Thank you, thank you very much for your hard work." Seungcheol said happily, he can'thelp himself but to cry due to extreme happiness.

"I don't wanna cry but I can't contain what I'm feeling right now."

"Don't wanna cry too bro, I'm so happy for you and my sister. I hope you raise your daughter well." Wonwoo said, he instantly became emo right after the doctor delivered the good news to them.

"Of course we will, thank you, all of you." Seungcheol said hugging the adults and the kids.

The doctor nods and leads them to the warming unit where the baby is.

Doyoon pats the back of Cheol, "There there." He said smiling wide at his best friend, "Congrats bro, I am so happy for the both of you and Y/N."

"Thank you so much Doyoon and to you too." He said giving Wonwoo and Mingyu a hug.

"Congrats bro."

"We're always here for you and Y/N."

"Wow she's so cute." Hansol said, "I can't wait to hug our little sister."

"She's so fluffy!!!" Hoshi said

"Like you." Wonwoo said pinching his cheeks playfully.

"Appa her feet is so small." Seokmin said very amused.