08

Soonyoung's POV

I woke up and I stretched immediately, I sat by the edge of the bed, my feet can't still reach the floor. I wiggle my toes and decided to go down for breakfast. I jumped out of it, as I near the kitchen I can smell delicious foods, it made my stomach growl.

"Soonyoung?"

"Good morning Y/N Noona!" I said cheerfully

"Good morning!" She said while stirring something in the pot.

"Where's daddy?"

"Went to work"

I pout, Y/N noona saw it so she tickles me, I started laughing hard.

"Aigoo kyeopta" She said while squeezing my cheeks.

I grin, "Shall I wake up my brothers?"

"Good idea, go!"

I ran and knock on the door of the room of Junghan hyung, "Junghan hyung? Wake up! Breakfast is ready! Help me wake up the others. Please "

I pressed my ears to his door and I heard a groan and something fell to the ground, I chuckle. Junghan hyung abruptly opens the door, I was about to lose my balance but he catches me.

"Good morning Hosh" He said giving me a hug, "Did you brush your teeth already?"

I smile innocently, "Not yet."

Junghan hyung shakes his head and carries me to his back, "Let us wake the others and together we will brush our teeth."

"Right hyung!"

We woke the others up and did the morning ritual, Y/N noona was waiting for us in the dining room. She gets Chan from Jisoo hyung and gently puts chan down on the baby's chair. I wish I can be a three year old kid again so I can sit on that chair. I pout.

"What's the matter Soonyoung?" Seokmin asked.

"Nothing" I said giving him a wide smile.

"Let's eat, I'm hungry." Seungkwan said.

"Right but let's pray first." Jisoo hyung said, "Dear God, thank you for the blessings that you have given us and especially for the delicious food on the table today, thank you very much. Sorry for all the mistakes we have done, please forgive us. I hope you would guide us and help us with our problems in life. Thank you that you gave Y/N Noona to us, we are really grateful, please help us to be good boys, and also keep our hard working father safe and healthy, that's all. In Jesus name we pray. Amen."

"Amen."

Y/N Noona smiles at us, "Join us Noona!" Seungkwan said.

"I'll feed Chan and Hansol first."

After feeding them, she ate what's left on the table, and after eating she started to clean the house and wash the dishes and our clothes.

"You should rest noona." I said politely while handing her a glass of iced tea.

She takes it and smiles at me, "Thank you Soonyoung, you should play games with your brothers, don't go out while I rest okay?"

"Okay Noona, I'll tell the others."

"Bye"

"Bye~"