18

"Woozi! Are you alright? You're all wet."

"I'm fine Y/N, I am a big boy now, you should worry for yourself too."

"The tree can't shield us from the rain forever, and it seems like the rain is getting stronger."

"I know." Jihoon said pouting with his gloomy face.

"So I was thinking if we could run to the namsan park hotel, it is not that far from where we are right now and we're already wet after all. We could borrow phone to contact Seungcheol and the others. Wait a second." Y/N stopped talking to herself about her plan and placed her cardigan all over Woozi and turns to him.

"Woozi?"

"Yes, Y/N?"

"I'll carry you then I'll run as fast as I can so you need to hold tight to me, understood?"

Woozi just nods and clings her tight.

Y/N began to run fast but she needs to be careful because it is slippery, she is afraid that she might harm Woozi. They reached the hotel, panting she brings down Woozi, and went inside.

Y/N is very shy to approach a staff so woozi did the job and ran to the first staff that passed by him.

"Uhm... excuse me sir..."

The staff gave Woozi a sweet rectangular smile and went down on one knee, "What can I help you sir?"

Woozi looked at his name badge before speaking, "Sir Mingyu can we borrow a phone? My Noona and I got seperated from my father and brothers."

"Of course, follow me."

Woozi ran back to Y/N and led her to Mingyu, "Sir she is my noona."

"Thank you for your kindness." Y/N said

"No problem" He said while leading them to the couch, "Just wait for me and I'll be back."

Mingyu went away to get something.

"Do you think he'll really help us Y/N?"

"Of course he seems nice."

After a few minutes, Mingyu went back with two towels and handed them to Y/N and Woozi.

"Thank you very much!" Woozi said cheerfully.

"The phone is right there." Mingyu said pointing at the counter of the lobby, "You could contact your father-"

Y/N stiffles a laugh "He's not my father, I'm their nanny."

Mingyu grins at his mistake, "My apologies, you can take the call while I watch out for ..."

"Woozi." Y/N said smiling.

"Yeah Woozi." Mingyu scratches the back of his head shyly, "You should go."

"Yeah, thank you again."

"No problem."

Y/N stood up and went to the lobby, "Excuse me.."