FINAL

Y/N's POV

It's been 3 years, everything including my job, and my relationship with Seungcheol are stable. Everything is slowly falling into place and I couldn't ask for more. And as for my friend, Mingyu, he returned to his family, and accepted his fate as the CEO of his father's company, and he also helped in curing his sister, Lexi. Even though we are a bit busy with our own lives, we still keep in touch, especially him and my brother, they never lose contact with each other.

My thoughts were interrupted by a faint knock on my door, "Y/N are you ready? Mingyu is already here."

"Just give me a minute, I'll just wear my shoes."

"Okay we'll be waiting for you downstairs."

I wore my shoes and quickly went downstairs. I kissed my parents goodbye, then I went inside Mingyu's car.

"Hey."

"Hi CEO-"

"Yah! Y/N I told you not to call me that."

I giggle, I was about to reply but my phone vibrates inside my pocket, "They are already heading to the amusement park."

"We're just in time, I thought we're gonna be late because of Y/N."

"Yah! You better not mess with me today, 'cause I'm on my period."

"Sorry boss." Mingyu said trying his best not to snicker.

"Just kidding, why are you guys always afraid when a woman is on her period?"

"Based on my experience, you girls are extremely moody and gets irritated easily, and totally scary."

"Yeah girls are crazy."

"Tss how dare you call us crazy, all men are beasts."

Wonwoo and Mingyu chuckle, "Does that mean Seungcheol is a beast too?"

"No! Seungcheol is far from being a beast. How dare you compare him to a beast." I said glaring at Mingyu.

"Woah woah, you're the one who said that all men are beasts. So therefore I can conclude that Seungcheol isn't a man, aha I knew it, he's not really into you, he's in love with Doyoon-"

"One more word Mingyu and you're dead."

"Woah you heard that bro, my sister is gonna kill you-"

"You too Wonwoo oppa."

"See, girls are really scary." Mingyu whispers to Wonwoo.

"And crazy, I agree bro."

"Yeah I know, wait did you just bro zoned me?"

Several minutes later, we reached the amusement park and met the others by the entrance.

"Y/N, you look cute in the jumpershorts." Seungcheol said smiling wide as he hugs me, "I miss you so much."

"Thanks, you too, you look cute. Seungcheol, we just saw each other yesterday."

"But still, we've both been busy with our works so we barely have time for each other." He pulls away and pouts at me.

I let out a sigh, even though we've been dating for 3 years, I can't still get used to him. Am I really in a relationship with this handsome and adorable human being? What have I done in my previous life to deserve this kind of blessing?

I pinch his cheeks, "Aigoo, a grown up man is pouting cutely at me."

"Yah! You can do that later, the kids want to go inside now." Mingyu said.