25

Y/N and Wonwoo was called by Mingyu early in the morning, he told them it's urgent so the two hurriedly went to their favorite cafe, the siblings are currently waiting in silent for Mingyu not until Y/N looked at the notifications of her phone.

17 Missed calls and 6 Messages from Seungcheol

Seungcheol: Y/N, I'm sorry.

Seungcheol: I mean it, I believe you. Please come back to us, I am really sorry.

Seungcheol: The kids are looking for you... Please Y/N

Seungcheol: Please, Y/N talk to me.

Seungcheol: I don't want to upset you anymore, just talk to me when you're not mad at me anymore.

Seungcheol: Take care and stay safe Y/N.

Y/N can't help herself but to feel guilty after reading Seungcheol's messages. She badly want to forgive Seungcheol but a side of her is preventing her, can't push the sinking feeling away, she just decided to rest her head on the table.

Wonwoo broke the silence, he wants to divert her sister's attention away from Seungcheol, he knew how hurt Y/N was because of what Seungcheol did.

"Are you sure that you're going to stoop down her level just to teach that girl a lesson?"

Y/N lifts her head up and looks at her older brother, "I wasn't teaching Lexi a lesson Wonwoo oppa, the news about me stealing a necklace is out, even if it's ridiculous and not big deal, it still might affect our reputation, I'm worried about our parents."

"I know Y/N, we've been laying low for the past years. The time when we had a family crisis, fortunately our uncle helped us to maintain it private. Are you really sure about this? About the consequences?"

There was a moment of silence for the two because both of the their hearts sank upon the mention of the tragedy that happened to their little angel.

"Just for once can't I stand up for myself?" Y/N said burrowing her eyebrows, she doesn't know if she's upset with Wonwoo about telling her to get a grip or she's upset because she remembered her deceased younger brother.

I miss him. Y/N thought, she felt a pang in her chest because she also remembered the kids, I'm such a terrible person, I broke my promise that I will never leave them.

"I'm just advising you as an older brother, don't do something that you would regret eventually. I know you Y/N, you don't do these kind of stuffs." Wonwoo said patting her head.

Y/N just shrugs, their conversation was interrupted when Mingyu arrived.

"Hey" Wonwoo said.

"Hey," He said and turns to Y/N, "Heard you're in trouble." Mingyu said raising an eyebrow at Y/N, "Are you alright?"

"I'm not. I mean, I'm not in trouble and yes I feel completely fine. By the way do you know Lexi or are you somehow related with her?"

"Yes, she's my older sister."

Y/N widened her eyes while Wonwoo was almost choked by his own saliva, "She's Minah noona? No way!" Wonwoo said giving Mingyu an incredulous look. 

"Well sorry Wonwoo hyung but it's the fact. Kim Minah, goes for the stage name Lexi Kim. But don't worry I ain't her side."

"I... I'm sorry Mingyu-"

"It's fine, besides she's the one who did something wrong, what will you do about the articles?"