13

"We're here to take Y/N home." Mr. Y/SN said, his voice so cold.

"Why so sudden Mr. And Mrs. Y/SN?" He asked still frozen at his place, Y/N was looking for Seungcheol and was surprised to see her parents by the gates.

"What are you doing here?"

"We're going home Y/N."

"Huh? Why?"

"Let's go." Her father grabs her gently to their car.

Y/N wants to protest but she knows her parents have reasons for acting this way.

"But my clothes and stuffs-"

"Just obey us, let's go Y/N. This is urgent."

The look on her parents' faces are indescribable, but something is gloomy about it.

Did something bad happen? Y/N asked herself.

"Y/N!" Seokmin cried, the others run to her, "Where are you going?"

"Are you going to leave us?"

The others started to cry, Y/N gently shrugs her father's hand off her, and hugs the kids.

"Something came up, I will come back."

"Promise?"

Y/N let out a sigh and link her finger with Jisoo's, "Promise."

It's obvious that the kids don't want Y/N to go but they can't do anything about it. Y/N can't do anything about it too but to obey her parents, she hugged them one last time before getting inside the car, instead of going directly to their house, Y/N realized they're off to somewhere else.

"Where are we going? What's happening?"

Her father is driving silently while her mother began to tremble and then she realized that her mom is crying.

"Omma? Why are you crying? What happened?"

Her mother looks at her, tears streaming down her face, "You're- little- brother. He's... dead" She said between sobs.

Unconsciously a teardrop feel on Y/N's lap, "This isn't a good joke, you know."

She is now uncontrollably shaking, she noticed that her father stopped driving, "We're here."

They stayed inside the car for several minutes before going to the morgue.

No no no no no please no, it can't be, they're wrong. Y/N repeated this like a prayer.

"W-what happened, h-how?"

I should've been by his side, this wouldn't have happened.

Y/N fell on her knees and started crying hard? "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry."

Her parents hug her, "It's not your fault darling, it's not."

"Why did he die? Why? He doesn't deserve this, he's too young."

"Y-your bastard older brother, he should've helped your little brother taking a bath in the bathtub that night instead he invited his goddamn bastard friends and partied in the house, he was having seizures that night, no one helped him, he was drowning, but that rascal didn't hear a single thing because they were playing loud musics in his room-" Her father said angrily, it's her first time seeing the soft side of her father, he was abruptly cut off when her brother comes in, Y/N went to him and began hitting him.

"How could you? How could you!" Y/N shouted, her mother pulled her away from his brother.

"He drowned just because of this bastard?" Y/N asked angrily at no one in particular, "He doesn't deserve this."

Thinking that it might happen to Chan and the other, Y/N felt something stab her heart. I won't let it happen to them too, she thought.

The world began to spin. She felt a pang in the chest before everything went black.

"She's just stressed and exhausted that's why she fainted."

"Thanks Jin."

Jin squeezed the hand of Mrs. Y/SN, "Everything will be alright, just be strong for each other." After that Jin walked out of the room to check on the other patients.

"We should let her stay at Seungcheol's, she seems happy there and she can recover easily."

"But we need her, she needs us."

"Don't be selfish, she's too young to handle this kind of grief."

"We're such a bad parent."

"I know we were never good enough for our kids, we lost him, how can I live without my precious sunshine?"

"I miss him."

"We miss him too, so keep your shit together, we need to be strong for our other children."

Her mother began to cry softly so his father comforted her, "Shh Y/N might wake up."

Her mother just nodded but can't help herself but to cry softly, doing her best not to wake Y/N up.

But little did they know Y/N was already awake, trying her best to fight off the tears.

○○○

"When will Y/N come back? I miss her so so so much." Soonyoung whined nonstop.

"Same," Seungkwan said pouting, "Sassy Seungkwan is now gloomy Seungkwan."

"Tsk she left because you were all so stubborn." Jihoon said irritated from all of his brothers' complaints about missing Y/N.

They all pouted at Jihoon, "Did we do something wrong?"

"Maybe he's right, we were so mischievous."

Jihoon immediately felt bad and muttered an apology, "I didn't mean to say that, you weren't that stubborn. Maybe something really came up, let's just wait for Y/N okay?"

They all nod at him, Junghan and Jisoo comes to the living room with sandwiches and drinks.

"Maybe we should do something to make Y/N come back and stay with us forever."

"Okay what is it Soonyoung?" Sassy Seungkwan asked.

Everyone looked at him, he just shrugged and smiled sheepishly, "Let's make appa marry Y/N."